Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos (53748 Views)

COVID-19: Hospitals In Kano Rejecting Sick Patients - Boss Mustapha / Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS / Dr Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries With Her Medical Team In Cross River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2018
The wife of the executive governor of Cross River, Dr Linda Ayade, left her "throne" to personally perform surgeries and administer free medical services to patients at Lawrence Henshaw Hospital in Calabar, the state capital. 

This was done through her pet project, the MEDIATRIX DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION, MDF in partnership with FaithCare International Outreach as surgeries, eye care, dental care, laboratory tests, counselling, Free drugs, were given to the patients. 

Dr. Ayade had earlier opined that, “No one should die from diseases that are preventable”, as she urged the general public to turnout and take advantage of these services.

This is the third time that this outreach is been held this year, February and August 2018, it was held at Obudu and July 2018, it was held at Ogoja, and the first of it was held at Ikom and Ugep in 2016.

See more here; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/cross-river-first-lady-dr-linda-ayade-performs-free-surgeries-to-patients.html

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2018
In this same Nigeria?...very impressive.

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by pyyxxaro: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2018
oboi nor be NIPPLEE i de see for this first picture sooooo shocked

Make there nor cut the gal nippllee comot oh

that tin get use oh cry

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by madridguy(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2018
Wonderful. If I have my way, i wish to be a medical doctor for the course of humanity. So help me GOD AMEEN.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Ponponkon: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by GuyWise101(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2018
Nice one from her.....

Meanwhile.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2018
Which throne? Journalist or jobber don't spoil good work with sensational reporting
Good Job Madam

10 Likes

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by tiredoflife(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Election time don reach
They will even help u clear ur soakaway with their hands grin

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2018
This is really cool from her. What a humble soul. It would have been more honorable behind the cameras though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by LegitHustler: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Is she a doctor?
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by negz1(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2018
How would a patient be awake when performing a surgery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by johnp2(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2018
great, not like other first lady with loads of drama and empty brain

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2018
LegitHustler:
Is she a doctor?
No she's a tailor that specializes in sewing human flesh.

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by tamonokare: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2018
Na dis type persin go proudli call wife. No be all those slay queens wey dey fight for food upandan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2018
GuyWise101:
Nice one from her.....

Meanwhile.
it's a lie
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Nolongthing3669: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2018
Nice one
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Nolongthing3669: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2018
Nice one
Hope is not for 2019

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by blowjob: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2018
dainformant:
The wife of the executive governor of Cross River, Dr Linda Ayade, left her "throne" to personally perform surgeries and administer free medical services to patients at Lawrence Henshaw Hospital in Calabar, the state capital. 

This was done through her pet project, the MEDIATRIX DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION, MDF in partnership with FaithCare International Outreach as surgeries, eye care, dental care, laboratory tests, counselling, Free drugs, were given to the patients. 

Dr. Ayade had earlier opined that, “No one should die from diseases that are preventable”, as she urged the general public to turnout and take advantage of these services.

This is the third time that this outreach is been held this year, February and August 2018, it was held at Obudu and July 2018, it was held at Ogoja, and the first of it was held at Ikom and Ugep in 2016.

See more here; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/cross-river-first-lady-dr-linda-ayade-performs-free-surgeries-to-patients.html

CAMERA THIN grin ;DIS NA HOSPITAL OR ABAITOR... grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS NIGERIA..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Timil: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2018
Mtcheew.. 2019 election is just a few months away and her husband is bidding for a reelection.

All na gimmicks!

6 Likes

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by butpro(m): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2018
this is why one must marry one of the few ; intelligent , brainy ,beautiful and Gods fearing, i believe she poses one of thoose. Oga Ayade madam set for 'Barca' fan.
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by crypta007(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2018
Nope !! A mechanic
LegitHustler:
Is she a doctor?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2018
For this Election periodgrin
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by butpro(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2018
this is why one must marry one of the few ; intelligent , brainy ,beautiful and creator's fearing, i believe she poses one of thoose. Oga Ayade madam set for 'Barca' fan.
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by udumosam23(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2018
Hmm, this one is good, I like her already. Not like the one fighting her husband in public. Very supportive.

Funny she is right in front of me as I type this.
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by FREEMADNESS: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2018
dainformant:

isn't it suppose to b wat she studied in sch

KINI BIG DEAL MADAM!!!
politicians and their habrakadabra
campaign strategy

and besides the man in d picture was d one carry out d real surgery there.
madam na moyiwa she b.
all for the camera.
Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by ipobarethieves: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2018
wink campaign don start.Time to see branded moinmoin

1 Like

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by Mordson: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2018
madridguy:
Wonderful. If I have my way, i wish to be a medical doctor for the course of humanity. So help me GOD AMEEN.

At close to 60 years you're still wishing to be a doctor. undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by thorpido(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2018
negz1:
How would a patient be awake when performing a surgery
It's not every surgery they need to put you to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by kolafolabi(m): 9:31am On Dec 08, 2018
pyyxxaro:
oboi nor be NIPPLEE i de see for this first picture sooooo shocked

Make there nor cut the gal nippllee comot oh

that tin get use oh cry

Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos by ipobarethieves: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2018
Mordson:

Mordson:

Readets are WINNERS. Neva too late as long as E sabi giv u drip/injection.Ni time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adanna Ifewulu, Nigerian Girl Who Beat Blood Cancer (Pix) / Nine-Month-Old Buhari Muhammad Undergoes Penis Surgery (Graphic Photo) / 265 New COVID-19 Cases, 167 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 23 - (1130 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.