Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Who Has Shipped With Tugrow Before? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has Shipped With Tugrow Before? (953 Views)

Tugrow Or Fulkam Honesty Needed Please / SCAM ALERT My Bitter Ordeal With TUGROW Be Careful. / Can Tugrow Be Trusted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Shipped With Tugrow Before? by nahzyla: 10:05am On Dec 08, 2018
Modified, the guy is OK. I had no issues with him.
Re: Who Has Shipped With Tugrow Before? by ModestGal(f): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2018
nahzyla:
Who has imported items with tugrow or who is importing presently?
How much dollars per kg did he charge for your goods?

When I went to his site to place orders I saw 5 dollars per kg for importing only for me to pay for the items then I got a call from tugrow staff the next day saying that shipping fees has increased to 6.8 dollars, almost 7 dollars per kg for heavens sake!

I couldn't do anything at that point because I had already paid almost 30,000naora for my goods but alarm bells went off in my head about the sudden strange increase in shipping fees.

I checked almost all other logistics companies and they charge less than 6 dollars per kg, even those small upcoming logistics company charge about 5 dollars, never more than that.

Yesterday I read this lady's thread and I am almost fully convinced that increment is a sham.

This lady here is complaining about the same sudden increase in shipping fees that I was suspicious of.

But I don't want to accuse the guy of anything until I get feedback from customers, customers not tugrow staff on Naoraland pretending to be customers.

How much dollars per kg did he charge for shipping?

And why hasn't he updated that amount on his site instead of misleading people that his shipping fees is cheaper than they actually are?
My dear Mr op, shipping is unpredictable these days. You can't blame tugrow please, my own customers wanted to kill me when I told them the shipping fee as well. Most of us affiliates with Chinese to send those goods down to Nigeria here. And it was airline that increases the charges. The cheapest was 6.2/kg and most shippers even stopped shipping due to the high rates. Then within a week the price came down a bit and went back up again so you can't really judge with what you ship the next day.
Re: Who Has Shipped With Tugrow Before? by nahzyla: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2018
I need more feedback.

(1) (Reply)

People Will Pay You Money If You Learn This Skills / Dell Core I5 Laptops Available N45k / Start Your VTU Business And Make Money Daily On Auto Pilot......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.