Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,561 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Victor AD Dissapointed At Nigerians For Saying His Song Caused More Ritual Killi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor AD Dissapointed At Nigerians For Saying His Song Caused More Ritual Killi (1030 Views)

Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough / 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone / Zlatan My Body Song caused trouble In Quilox Club, Davido Support him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor AD Dissapointed At Nigerians For Saying His Song Caused More Ritual Killi by 247info9janews: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2018
From: https://www.247info9ja.com.ng/2018/12/victor-ad-dissapointed-at-nigerians-for.html?m=1

Victor AD’s song, Wetin We Gain hit the music airwaves this year, it caught fire and became everyone’s favourite in Nigeria.

However, there have also been widespread whispers that the song inspires ritual killings and fraud.

However, in a chat with Showtime, Victor AD, has finally expressed how he felt when the news first came to his attention.

“To an extent I felt bad but again due to the fact that I have been through a lot, I will say this one is just a tip of the iceberg compared to what I have been through based on the street that I grew on. I have struggled and waited to be where I am today, so when I hear people say all those things I just shrug it off as one of those things people will do to get your attention.

“They are even making me more popular. People now want to hear the song that is making people want to go into rituals killings and all that”, he said.

He rubbished claims that the song encourages ritual killings or fraud.

“The thing is either ways people get inspired any way they want. This same song that they say is inspiring people negatively has also inspired people positively because I got a text from a woman who said the song renewed her husband’s hope of securing a job after a long time. That’s a positive vibe. You won’t say because Kanayo O. Kanayo inspired people to go into rituals because he used to act ritual movies. People just do what they want to, he said.

Speaking on the success of the song so far within a short period of its release, he said; “I never thought it will go this far. It wasn’t a strategy for me to blow. It was just a conversation between me and God. If you listen to the song you would see so much pain in it. Even with all the sufferings, my parents and younger ones still pressurize me to pay some bills as the first son that I’m.

“The song was also about how I came to Lagos with the mindset that once I come to Lagos everything will be fine, how I slept under Obalende bridge for three days just to make sure I met marketers and yet nothing came out of it”, he concluded

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Victor AD Dissapointed At Nigerians For Saying His Song Caused More Ritual Killi by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 08, 2018
They forgot the pray for grace part.....

If that one cause pant stealing then olamide poverty die go influence people sotay you go don reach busstop before you realise say your head don lost

2 Likes

Re: Victor AD Dissapointed At Nigerians For Saying His Song Caused More Ritual Killi by 247info9janews: 10:46am On Dec 08, 2018
Nigerians she cry
Shibaraba:
They forgot the pray for grace part.....

If that one cause pant stealing then olamide poverty die go influence people sotay you go don reach busstop before you realise say your head don lost

Re: Victor AD Dissapointed At Nigerians For Saying His Song Caused More Ritual Killi by Tblaqblog(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2018
Niger ehn...... So if he says we should put our hands in fire we will do it abi.
Re: Victor AD Dissapointed At Nigerians For Saying His Song Caused More Ritual Killi by universaltv: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
Don't mind nigerians
Re: Victor AD Dissapointed At Nigerians For Saying His Song Caused More Ritual Killi by Tamarapetty(f): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
God bless you jare, if we no make money, wetin we gain??
Re: Victor AD Dissapointed At Nigerians For Saying His Song Caused More Ritual Killi by Peterdreddblog(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nigerians always find someone to blame

(1) (Reply)

Sex Saga On Popular OAU Facebook Page / Davido Buys Jewelry Worth Of $2 Million Dollars Shares To The Whole DMW Mates / Success Adegor Travels To USA, Little Warri Girl , Spotted At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.