Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 (18073 Views)

Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018 / Obinwanne Okeke: Invictus Obi Forbes 100 Most Influential Young African In 2018 / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 by Offpoint: 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
WRola:
Good day Sirs/Mas, pls kindly assist me. I'm a final year student having difficulty completing my school and hostel fee. The registration portal was recently locked and reopened for just six days. As at today 12/8/18 we've just three days left.
I'm the sponsor of myself, I work during holidays to come up with my fees but during the just concluded holiday I was sick so I couldn't work. I've not been able to attend classes due to hustle to get this fees paid. I'm highly depressed and don't know what else to do or whom to approach for help.
Pls assist me as you deem fit. May God bless you and grant you all you desire.
I understand what you're going through brother, I've been there before. Drop your account let me send you 20k, I know it's not much, but manage it. things go better.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 by ponti93(m): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
fuckupnation:

Confuse reporter and fake news promoters, Nigerian hackers plan to hack millions of bank in 2018? how many days did 2018 remains? how does hacking concern email tricking? who give Nigerian hacking tools. there are only two hacking nation on earth. Russians and Vietnamese. Nigerians only send emails, while the Russians and Vietnamese hack. sorry Nigerian blogger are reporting news they can't defend with USA security agent attach to make the fake reporter believable.
i dey tell you oh.. Fear russians, those guys are gods of dark net... I read about a guy that did ip/ip transfer... He created a virus and infected many systems, the virus they bring am millions of money highways which he used the systems as sub stations around many countries carting and transferring millions of dollars and with multi transfer, d money trail cant be traced... When he transfers large sums from a company account... He sets up dos attacks on their server as distraction... The guy has workers in his networks...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 by EkpoTony(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
Talk is Cheap. Action speaks louder �
Re: Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 by DeepNuggets: 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
Wire instruction cool
Re: Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 by tony5(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
jaxxy:
And they will be caught. U think those Banks came to play kalokalo?

They think it’s an achievement bt they are ruining our image internationally. People can’t do credible business with Nigerians seamlessly.
Which Image?The One That Our Politicians Have Thrown Inside Atlantic Ocean, Try And Protect Your Own Image Not Nigeria's Image, We Have Hackers Everywhere And Not Only In Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 by tony5(m): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
Please Sirs/ma,i Need Help Too Regarding My School And Hostel Fees,i'm A 300level Student,I Will Be Grateful If You Can Help Me Thanks, If You Need Any Information About Me Please Private Chat Me,thank You In Advance
Re: Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 by jaxxy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
tony5:
Which Image?The One That Our Politicians Have Thrown Inside Atlantic Ocean, Try And Protect Your Own Image Not Nigeria's Image, We Have Hackers Everywhere And Not Only In Nigeria.

Yes agreed bt hackers have various usefulness even if Its not legal. Bt this bragging about hacking banks and financial institutions is ridiculous.

Russian, Chinese hackers aren’t known for this kind of nuisance or fraud based Attention we are drawing to ourselves. We don’t hack technology or global info it’s always money which is fraud and yes it’s spoiling our image more than our politicians internationally now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 by sweettinz20(m): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
poweredcom:
Omo many kind transfer runs don full naija oo alibaba na old work na men don take am run companies for China down and Europe hahahhaaah d money no de finish
bros abeg teach me dis ALI baba format abeg
Re: Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 by Ugosample(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
Abudu2000:
cast for where? Ali is still paying big time. just that most times the funds go hard you to move but if you get better account use cash am out bru, for the next 12months just hang your system, no work again. Ali Baba money no dey finish,
see dem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 by lenghtinny(m): 2:41am On Dec 09, 2018
Abudu2000:
drop your email let's talk
Babanla make we link up abeg....
Check your pm please
Re: Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 by poweredcom(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2018
sweettinz20:
bros abeg teach me dis ALI baba format abeg

U ready to buy tools and invest in am cos d game no be for small boys ooo if u no hold bar for dis game forget am
Re: Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 by Revolva(m): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2018
Offpoint:

I understand what you're going through brother, I've been there before. Drop your account let me send you 20k, I know it's not much, but manage it. things go better.

Bros share sometin for me also na e red o family no fit chop
Re: Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 by Benjamin08: 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
How do I join at least its better than yahoo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Benjamin08:
How do I join at least its better than yahoo
All is yahoo, maybe not yahoo plus
Re: Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
abdulaz:
BEC and BES will keep paying boys till dy Kingdom come.
which one is became and bes?
Re: Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 by BasedOnB: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
hmmm...
Re: Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
Blyzz:
Scam
Ok.
Re: Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 by Casemiro(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2018
> it is well

it said the group is unknown
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 by sweettinz20(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
poweredcom:

U ready to buy tools and invest in am cos d game no be for small boys ooo if u no hold bar for dis game forget am
boss no moni now but you can tell me how much I will need so as to save up thank you for your help
Re: Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 by poweredcom(m): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2018
sweettinz20:
boss no moni now but you can tell me how much I will need so as to save up thank you for your help

u no get bar forget Alibaba spammming..ooo i de tell u...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others / 3 Men Steal N4.3M Cat Fish At Osogbo Fish Pond / Nigerian Man Bags 30-Year-Jail Term For Drug Trafficking In Tanzania (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.