Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

The Facts Surrounding Buhari Being Jibril From Sudan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Facts Surrounding Buhari Being Jibril From Sudan. (803 Views)

Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ / Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) / President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Facts Surrounding Buhari Being Jibril From Sudan. by Samot4life(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2018
On Jibril from Sudan, I'm not alleging anything but Here’s a timeline of Buhari’s health travels:
February 5, 2016
Buhari embarked on a six-day medical vacation to London.
June 6, 2016
Buhari takes to the skies for a 10-day medical vacation.
Presidency says Buhari has to travel to deal with a “persistent ear infection”.
January 19, 2017
Buhari is off to London again on a medical vacation.
February 5, 2017
Buhari writes the national assembly, asks lawmakers to extend his London medical leave.
March 10, 2017
Buhari returns to Nigeria but doesn’t resume work immediately. Presidency says “he’s working from home”.
May 7, 2017
Buhari embarks on trip to London for another medical vacation. He returned to Nigeria after 104 days.
Yes 104 DAYS. That was how long Buhari spent in London with no information whatsoever as to what was wrong with him, what he was treated of and how much was spent treating him.
Then on August 19, 2017, Buhari returned to Nigeria and it took him a while to resume work because rats have reportedly damaged furnitures in his office after which the Presidency announced that he’ll be working from home.
I'm still not alleging anything but one cannot help but observe that the Buhari that emerged from the 104 days of total information blackout has suddenly become so strong that since August of 2017, an 80 years man that was traveling for medical tourism every two months has not gone for even check up in the past one year, 3 months.
It's either he met Jesus who healed him in London or he's a Jibril from Sudan.
Written By Deeka Charles Ndeori.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Facts Surrounding Buhari Being Jibril From Sudan. by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2018
You really shouldn't have put your name. Now all I see is a Nnamdi Kanu sympathizer.
Re: The Facts Surrounding Buhari Being Jibril From Sudan. by solutionmi: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2018
I'm still not alleging anything but one cannot help but observe that the Buhari that emerged from the 104 days of total information blackout has suddenly become so strong that since August of 2017, an 80 years man that was traveling for medical tourism every two months has not gone for even check up in the past one year, 3 months.

this statement give some people sleepless night

1 Like

Re: The Facts Surrounding Buhari Being Jibril From Sudan. by Samot4life(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2018
Earthbound:
You really shouldn't have put your name. Now all I see is a Nnamdi Kanu sympathizer.
Say whatever you may but face the facts or did muhammed healed him in London?
Re: The Facts Surrounding Buhari Being Jibril From Sudan. by sulakishop(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
How does this affect the price of Garri?
Re: The Facts Surrounding Buhari Being Jibril From Sudan. by GhaliNaaba(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
solutionmi:

this statement give some people sleepless night
Clear case of shock and disappointment from PMB enemies camp that the President refused to die contrary to their evil expectation. Thank God say man no be God.
Sai Buhari!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See the Moment Fr. Mbaka Apologises To Peter Obi(Video) / Lovely Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha / Is AIT Shaking Tables?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.