Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State (23465 Views)

Moses Olaiya 'Baba Sala' Is Dead / Moses Olaiya Baba Sala Paralyzed By Stroke Days To Biography Presentation / Baba Sala Spotted In Church Amidst Death Controversy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by Nollyzonenews: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2018
Currently in Osun State an Outing Service is been held for the veteran actor, Baba Sala  was announced dead at the age of 83 years old some months ago.

An Outing Service is currently been held at the Scared C and S Church, Idasa in Ilesha, Osun State.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/live-update-photos-from-the-outing-service-of-baba-sala-in-osun-state/

Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by Nollyzonenews: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2018

Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by Jac007(m): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
He deserves it, may God have mercy on his soul.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by Archmed(m): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
Baba Sala....LEGEND!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by Olujoe1(m): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by Cutefergieee: 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by Hardehh: 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rip.....

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by elidi(m): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
Let me book space
Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by Olajah81: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rest in Peace
Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by Secretgistblog: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
rip
Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by pabon(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
Okay
Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by Riversides2003(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
This man looks like Fayose’s dad abi Na my eyes Decieve me?RIP Baba Sala

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by Lynorambo(m): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
rip to one of d greatest actor I know

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by Trustme2(m): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Indomie generation never had the opportunity of knowing this man except the likes of Basket Mouth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by easynetsms(m): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
RIP

Need cheap internet data that will last for 3 month, check my profile for contact details
Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by ajepako(f): 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Adieu Baba Sala

Ore Adisa, adun barin ma toshi..

Oko wosilatu Iya sala...

Godspeed, Legend!

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by WRola: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Good day Sirs/Mas, pls kindly assist me. I'm a final year student having difficulty completing my school and hostel fee. The registration portal was recently locked and reopened for just six days. As at today 12/8/18 we've just three days left.
I'm the sponsor of myself, I work during holidays to come up with my fees but during the just concluded holiday I was sick so I couldn't work. I've not been able to attend classes due to hustle to get this fees paid. I'm highly depressed and don't know what else to do or whom to approach for help.
Pls assist me as you deem fit. May God bless you and grant you all you desire.
Attached is a proof to back my claim.
Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by MrPresident1: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Jinadu Ewele! shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by seunlly(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rest on baba Sala.

Legend of our time
Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by wink2015(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nollyzonenews:
Currently in Osun State an Outing Service is been held for the veteran actor, Baba Sala  was announced dead at the age of 83 years old some months ago.

An Outing Service is currently been held at the Scared C and S Church, Idasa in Ilesha, Osun State.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/live-update-photos-from-the-outing-service-of-baba-sala-in-osun-state/

THAT MAN PUTTING BIG GLASSES that is BABA SALA TRADEMARK is funny.

He just dey stepdown for baba sala.
Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by Hoodbilonia: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
heya.
though i nor too dai am
but wen ai smal we dey buy him glasses dey pose for party.childrens party and end of year party dey sweet.

dah year wen na old telephone with cable be rich man. wayback atlanta 96

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by supereagle(m): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
Monbo
Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by supereagle(m): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
ajepako:
Adieu Baba Sala

Ore Adisa, adun barin ma toshi..

Oko wosilatu Iya sala...

Godspeed, Legend!

You must be an old school to know this. You will stay long.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by ajimo54(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
Baba Sala never ceased to entertain my mum when she was newly married by my dad in 1974. Mother told me how funny he was. His comic arts were on catridge. I was born to know the ace Comedian. A comedian of intellect. God repose his soul.
Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by ajepako(f): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
supereagle:

You must be an old school to know this. You will stay long.

Yeah.... 44 and kicking..... cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by supereagle(m): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
ajepako:

Yeah.... 44 and kicking..... cheesy cheesy
You are still my Aburo, 50+ still dey kampe. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by ajepako(f): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
supereagle:

You still my Aburo, 50+ still dey kampe. grin grin grin

So, you shouldn't be surprised I'm a fan of Baba Sala and not indomie generation except you're not Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by supereagle(m): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
ajepako:

So, you shouldn't be surprised I'm a fan of Baba Sala and not indomie generation except you're not Yoruba

I know you are not indomie generation, indomie generation can't use that language, it must come someone who must have seen Baba Sala in 70s and 80s. That is y I said that you must be Old school which ruled out Indomie generation.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by nazicartel(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
them deh wear shoe enter cherubim?, cos d last time I worshipped with them I had to remove my shoes
Re: Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State by oluomo101(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
RIP Baba Sala Alawada. Ijesa osere Omo onile obi. Sun re o

(1) (Reply)

Gozi Oboli's Birthday: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Son's Birthday With Cute Photos / Actor, Richard Mofe Damijo RMD Slays In Native Outfit [PICS] / Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.