Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Did You Know This Actor Is Nigerian? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did You Know This Actor Is Nigerian? (3258 Views)

Okparaji Paul, Nollywood Actor Is dead(pix) / Another Yoruba Actor Is Dead (picture) / Gogo Ombo, Nollywood Actor Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know This Actor Is Nigerian? by trendy(f): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2007
Repping naija to the fullest
the broda is cute
Re: Did You Know This Actor Is Nigerian? by 9ja4eva: 7:54am On Apr 18, 2007
For real?Dts gd oh
Re: Did You Know This Actor Is Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2007
@topic
yes,he's a nigerian(judging from his name alone,it's obvious).I first noticed him in the bourne identity,(he actually said a few sentences in yoruba).
Re: Did You Know This Actor Is Nigerian? by spoilt(f): 1:08am On Apr 19, 2007
with a name like that he cant hide his country of origin. LOL!
Re: Did You Know This Actor Is Nigerian? by OmoEko1(f): 2:02am On Apr 19, 2007
9ja4eva:

I dnt think hes dt popular though.
His very popular oh, his been in so many moives grin grin

spoilt:

with a name like that he can't hide his country of origin. LOL!
No is repping Naija 4 life
His proud to be Nigerian

candy:

@topic
yes,he's a nigerian(judging from his name alone,it's obvious).I[b] first noticed him in the bourne identity,(he actually said a few sentences in yoruba).[/b]
I saw that movie so many times and i din't realized he spoke Yourba, anyway am going back to see the movie
Re: Did You Know This Actor Is Nigerian? by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 19, 2007
Omo Eko:
I saw that movie so many times and i din't realized he spoke Yourba, anyway am going back to see the movie

You didn't realize he spoke yoruba? shocked shocked shocked  you probably didn't notice because you didn't expect to hear anyone speak yoruba in the movie. Try and see it one more time and listen to the guy speak.I actually wasn't interested in the movie until I heard him speak yoruba(fluently)

fatliar:

he also featured in born identity where he spoke yoruba in d movie diffrent times

I guess i'm not the only one who heard him speak yoruba in tha movie afterall. . .
Re: Did You Know This Actor Is Nigerian? by OmoEko1(f): 4:45am On Apr 19, 2007
candy:

You didn't realize he spoke yoruba? shocked shocked shocked you probably didn't notice because you didn't expect to hear anyone speak yoruba in the movie. Try and see the it one more time and listen to the guy speak.I actually wasn't interested in the movie until I heard him speak yoruba(fluently)

then i got to see the movie again, and he even speak yoruba fluently also, (am so curious about the movie now)

You are so right oh, i was expecting to hear him speak yoruba
Re: Did You Know This Actor Is Nigerian? by 9ja4eva: 5:47am On Apr 20, 2007
Omo Eko:

His very popular oh, his been in so many moives grin grin
No is repping Naija 4 life
His proud to be Nigerian

Dts so nice den.@ least we have someone representing us.LOL
Re: Did You Know This Actor Is Nigerian? by alabiyemmy(m): 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2007
Good to know its not everybody that is Nigerian that dissociates him/herself from the country Nigeria just because of the Negative image - I am sure most of the people here will nicely deny they are Nigerian given the opportunity.
Re: Did You Know This Actor Is Nigerian? by soulpatrol(f): 2:06am On Apr 22, 2007
damn, he looking finer than ever! i've followed his movie career from day one. he was the big-mouthed guy that was speaking yoruba in "The Bourne Identity" i remember going to watch that movie for the first time, coincidentally with some naija friends. we could'nt stop laughing and hailing in the movie theatre o! everyone had to look back at us as if were crazy. i'm surprised we weren't kicked out that nightgrin
Re: Did You Know This Actor Is Nigerian? by 9ja4eva: 8:06am On Apr 22, 2007
LOL

Its so good knowing
Re: Did You Know This Actor Is Nigerian? by Teaman(m): 1:49am On Feb 07, 2008
Yep. I knew him in the movie "Ace Ventura". He's name read 'Adewale'. In the movie, he stared with American comedian Jim Carey.
I was so proud then that a Nigerian can actually star in an American .
Re: Did You Know This Actor Is Nigerian? by segunpc(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2008
yeah !

seen him in borne identity and 50 cents get rich or die trying .

i heard he is in lost but am yet to watch it.

and i also want to see the wentworth guy i heard he good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot And Family Escape Fire Outbreak / 'spartacus' Star Andy Whitfield Dead At 39 / Kim/bay Who Is More Beau.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.