Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed (9708 Views)

Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by shedy03(m): 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
UltimateCycle:
Check the difference between Jubril and Buhari below grin
Amazing!
I use to know buhari has gapped tooth, but this other one does not.
God take control o.

1 Like

Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by sunlover: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
Register your company with us today.
Business name ,Company,
Church,mosque,NGO, club, incorporated trustees,Association.
At a cheaper rate, within 2weeks.
You can pay instalment and balance up after the certificate is delivered.
Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by sunbilor(m): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
Frankdoz27:
We were very shocked when we watched this yesterday, jubril has scammed Yoruba Muslims.
Did you actually watch it?

1 Like

Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by kawasng: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
The bible says every secret hidden must be made known. Let us thank God for using Nnamdi Kanu to expose this secret. When the army went to kill Nnamdi for speaking the truth, God protected him. Nnamdi's escape was God's hand. Nnamdi Kanu has given Nigerians things to look for to confirm that the man in aso rock is not Buhari, yet lazy Nigerian youths cant sit up and see the truth and chase away the imposter at aso rock. Can this type of thing happen in Sudan where Jubril comes from? Is it not this Jubril that says Nigerian youths are lazy? He knows why he said it. Jubril is laughing at Nigerians. He has been carting away billions of dollars belonging to Nigerians and ready to bolt away any moment. It is not his fault. Now, God is using members of APC, includng Lai Mohamed, to expose this secret. Are you still lazing about insultng Nnamdi, instead of gettng up to chase this Jubril away? Can this nonsense happen in Sudan or in any other country in Africa? Nigerian youths, are you truly lazy to this extent?

1 Like

Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by okrikaboi: 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Wetin concern me if l no win for 2019 i go run go back to Sudan

Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by opribo(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
O Lord, please save us from these deadly vipers. So it is all because of power that they will fool a whole country like Nigeria..
Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by Mizwisdom(f): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by mankan2k7(m): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
If the statement above is true, then we can authoritatively said jubril is d one in aso rock, Buhari is long dead
Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Frankdoz27:
We were very shocked when we watched this yesterday, jubril has scammed Yoruba Muslims.

U mean u watched them say it on news undecided
Are u for real?

1 Like

Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by JustRUN: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

Fake NTA page created by IPOB terrorists

One zombified entity spotted. As blind as you chose to be and directing your blindness and total incumbent insensitivity even when all signs are there to IPOB, you are more likely to suffer more in this reign of terror if at all the dullard will come back. Nonentity of no commercial value.
Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by duncun: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Did that make him to become shorter and look younger too? undecided
Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by supereagle(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
I'm not a neurosurgeon,, but I have handled Patient who had brain surgery and lost mother tongue or Ability to speak English. I am handling one now who had brain tumor surgery, she couldn't speak Igbo again.
Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by 1x2x3: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
supereagle:
I'm not a neurosurgeon,, but I have handled Patient who had brain surgery and lost mother tongue or Ability to speak English. I am handling one now who had brain tumor surgery, she couldn't speak Igbo again.

Before now did you hear Buhari did brain surgery?
How did they come up with such defensive line only after Kanu exposed the clone with facts?

1 Like

Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by tungamaje: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
supereagle:

Please which language does she understand? Or has she become mute?
Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by capitalzero: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
IronHammer:
People is the identity of the man in Aso Rock not becoming clearer?

Nigerians should wake up from their slumber
Abandon their political affliction and regional induced way of seeing things and engage this Buhari/Jubril issue objectively with open mind and resolve it once for all.

Something is wrong somewhere

i have said it several times. buhari alive but seriously incapacitated. there is an impostor in aso rock. many head of states use impostor or double usually for security reasons. impostor has to be used to prevent tinubu or Osinbajo presidency by all means. most northerners across the party lines know the truth. these are possible scenario after 2019 election
apc wins:
buhari is declared dead after few months, el rufai steps in as vp to Osinbajo, southern kaduna muslim woman become governor of course as a puppet.

pdp wins:
win-win situation for north and buhari is declared dead shortly.

why?
for apc:
some politicians want to use buhari popularity to win elections as in 2015 and to make use of fg might

1 Like

Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by capitalzero: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
kawasng:
The bible says every secret hidden must be made known. Let us thank God for using Nnamdi Kanu to expose this secret. When the army went to kill Nnamdi for speaking the truth, God protected him. Nnamdi's escape was God's hand. Nnamdi Kanu has given Nigerians things to look for to confirm that the man in aso rock is not Buhari, yet lazy Nigerian youths cant sit up and see the truth and chase away the imposter at aso rock. Can this type of thing happen in Sudan where Jubril comes from? Is it not this Jubril that says Nigerian youths are lazy? He knows why he said it. Jubril is laughing at Nigerians. He has been carting away billions of dollars belonging to Nigerians and ready to bolt away any moment. It is not his fault. Now, God is using members of APC, includng Lai Mohamed, to expose this secret. Are you still lazing about insultng Nnamdi, instead of gettng up to chase this Jubril away? Can this nonsense happen in Sudan or in any other country in Africa? Nigerian youths, are you truly lazy to this extent?

nnamid kanu is a spy for some foreign powers. he is not acting alone.

1 Like

Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by capitalzero: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
supereagle:

yes, you can loose your ability to speak languages but not selectively.
Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
This is proof that Buhari is not mentally fit to run again
Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by supereagle(m): 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
1x2x3:

Before now did you hear Buhari did brain surgery?
How did they come up with such defensive line only after Kanu exposed the clone with facts?
Brain surgery must leave a mark there on your head, it may be swollen nark like the person I am talking about. There's another young man too, although he didn't lose his spoken language ability, but a sever mark on his head. I have handled many stroke cases who lost language ability as well Some English language, but retained the mother tongue.
Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by supereagle(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
capitalzero:

yes, you can loose your ability to speak languages but not selectively.

Selective loss is possible. In 97&99 , I handled two cases who lost ability to communicate in English completely, but they understand, but could not express themselves back in English when you speak to them.
Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by supereagle(m): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
tungamaje:

Please which language does she understand? Or has she become mute?
The present one can't speak Igbo or understand it, but speaks English only.
Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
The story of an impostor in Aso Rock may be true after all.
Wait a minute, did I read brain surgery as the cause of Buhari forgetting his native tongue? This a laughable. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by chairman00100: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
SUCKABLE88:
How did we get here??
by trekking
Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
chairman00100:

by trekking
lol
Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
Atiku knows this already that’s why Atiku made the point to speak fulfulde in Sokoto!

Anybody voting Buhari in this election is irresponsible
Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by IkpuMmadu: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
I don tire
Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by IkpuMmadu: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
kawasng:

Must igbo bail Nigerians from their stupidity Everytime! The other time it was Dora

Pls Nigerians have sense naaaa no wonder you guys are begging igbo to stay
Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by IkpuMmadu: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
supereagle:

Selective loss is possible. In 97&99 , I handled two cases who lost ability to communicate in English completely, but they understand, but could not express themselves back in English when you speak to them.

So is this one understanding ?
Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by capitalzero: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
supereagle:

selective loss for comprehension or expression for the same language is known a fact not for different languages.
Re: Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed by Bimpe29: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
Could it be true really that a nation's President is cloned without his people knowing?

(1) (2) (3)

Buhari Chairs Security Council Meeting / Insecurity: Only Security Agencies Allowed To Access Public Data - Pantami / 2023 Presidency: PDP May Lose Again If Northern Candidate Emerges, Says Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.