Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,476 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Am Impressed By How Paul Adefarasin Addressed Politicians At The Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Impressed By How Paul Adefarasin Addressed Politicians At The Experience (622 Views)

I Am Impressed With The Quality Of Peter Obi Written Address / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday / Politicians At Danjuma Laah's Daughter's Wedding Reception (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Impressed By How Paul Adefarasin Addressed Politicians At The Experience by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
So i was at House On The Rock Portharcourt watching The Experience, At some point they started Recognizing The prescence of Politicians present, something i didnt like at first but later i realized why!!!
At a point Pastor Paul started addressing politicians and i think that was after Timi dakolo gave a Phenomenal rendering of his song Great Nation(A felt so patriotic when that song was being sungcheesycheesy)
While addressing the political elite present(Btw APC and PDP lagos governorship aspirants were present, Saraki's wife and other Presidential aspirants,Fela Durotoye, Kingsley Moghalu,were present) Adefarasin boldly said some remarkable things
1)Eternity will Punish any public official who refuses to do the right thing when leading us
2)Politicians who choose their personal enrichment over posterity will be judged
3)Elections alone wont solve our problem but every Nigerian has a past to play to make the Nation get better
4)He doesnt want to be ashamed when close to Nationals of other countries because of our bad image and leadership

He raised other notable points, pls if u were present remind us but the summary is This kind of fearless rebuke in the face of our politicians is what i expect more Pastors to do Thanks for reading!!!
Cc Lalasticalala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Am Impressed By How Paul Adefarasin Addressed Politicians At The Experience by Babysnow1: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
wonderful.... at least
Re: Am Impressed By How Paul Adefarasin Addressed Politicians At The Experience by madone: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
My dear this country is in a mess and it's only God that can help us. If you know the conditions this men of God give the politicians during this campaign you will fear. They are not after the growth of this nation. Many of them very high and mighty men of God are after their own pocket. Name dem. Bishops, GOs of big churches. The money they ask from these politicians before they agreed to give their support is Already enough to make the politicians turn their back when they eventually enters office. Church leaders are feeDing fat with political money secretly. It's so bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Impressed By How Paul Adefarasin Addressed Politicians At The Experience by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
madone:
My dear this country is in a mess and it's only God that can help us. If you know the conditions this men of God give the politicians during this campaign you will fear. They are not after the growth of this nation. Many of them very high and mighty men of God are after their own pocket. Name dem. Bishops, GOs of big churches. The money they ask from these politicians before they agreed to give their support is Already enough to make the politicians turn their back when they eventually enters office. Church leaders are feeDing fat with political money secretly. It's so bad.
Nice observation, but u know one thing i hate see pastors do i to keep quiet and make there congregation feel that as a pastor they are not suppossed to get themselves engaged in anything about politics, when in the secret they see these politicians and work with then!!!
Re: Am Impressed By How Paul Adefarasin Addressed Politicians At The Experience by madone: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:

Nice observation, but u know one thing i hate see pastors do i to keep quiet and make there congregation feel that as a pastor they are not suppossed to get themselves engaged in anything about politics, when in the secret they see these politicians and work with then!!!
sir the nonsense happening in pfN (Pentecostal fellowship of Nigeria) and CAN can never be made public to people many of this pastors are not helping this country at all. The joy the get is the testimony of billions they give in their messages. Am a Christian and I have seen a lot Nigerian young's must vote in 2019 not because pastor said. We must not vote by prophecy cos even prophecy fails. If not our children will not forgive us just as many of Us can't forgive our fathers. U are right many GOs are fully in politics for the money

(1) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Set To Be Decorated As Best Performing Governor In Nigeria / Controversial Senator, Dino Melaye Trolls Shade On President Buhari In New Song / 3,252 PDP Members Allegedly Defect From Melaye’s District, To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.