Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President (7083 Views)

Breaking: People's Trust Hashim Divides Buhari’s Camp In The North / Former Speaker, Agbakoba, Balewa, Awolowo Lead Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Campaign / Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by mrrights: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nigeria's former speaker join People's Trust, endorses Hashim for President

Former Speaker of Federal House of Representatives, Alh. Ghali Naaba has joined People's Trust (PT) Mr Rights can exclusively report.

The former speaker was part of a stakeholders meeting held by Olawepo Hashim's People's Trust during the week .

Contrary to claims that the former speaker joined People Democratic Party (PDP) after leaving All Progressive Congress (APC)

Mr Rights can authoritatively report that the former speaker is now in People's Trust, teaming up with Olawepo Hashim to push both PDP and APC out of the political space.

While speaking at the People's Trust Stakeholders Meeting, Naaba called on all Nigerians to give Olawepo Hashim a chance in 2019 to lead Nigeria.

He assured that Hashim will lead Nigeria to the promise land.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHvVMNPdkEs

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by Segunade10: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
wink
Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by oluwasegun007(m): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
This contestant seem popular online..

But I don't know him....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by NOC1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
I thought they said he joined PDP?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
Na so
Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by Secretgistblog: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by mrrights: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2018

Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by annnikky(f): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
See as the man dey change party like say him dey change lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by kolnel: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nice

Pity that Nigeria is not ripe for people like this
This are people with manifestos
Unlike the fugitive from adamawa whose agenda is massive looting

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by Barondenigeria: 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
Lol grin Ugwumba nko?
Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by mrrights: 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
Gohashim2019

Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by mrrights: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
oluwasegun007:
This contestant seem popular online..

But I don't know him....

You read about him every day and yet you said you don't know him. So, how else do you intend to know him? Maybe answering that will help us understand you better

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by xnsandrxns: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Waste of time

NEXT LEVEL it is
➡️➡️↗️↗️

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by alhassanyusuf29(m): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
i bet he didnt know who olawepo hashim was till he reached the meeting area, and read the endorsement from a piece of paper
Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by Smooyis(m): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
I come dey love this candidate sef shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by Egein(m): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
This Hashim guy na only for Nairaland I dey hear of am
Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by RevenGeMission: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
which one is hashim again ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by Babatundecash(m): 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Egein:
You're absolutely right, The like of Sowore,Fela Durotoye, Hashim and madam Obi are only popular on Nairaland,Facebook and twitter but the bitter truth is that the real voters who happens to be market women,Bike men, artisans, villagers and the rest don't have access to all these online stuff,Politics is Local

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by mrrights: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
i bet he didnt know who olawepo hashim was till he reached the meeting area, and read the endorsement from a piece of paper

Probably you didn't take your drugs before eating today
Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by mrrights: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Babatundecash:

You're absolutely right, The like of Sowore,Fela Durotoye, Hashim and madam Obi are only popular on Nairaland,Facebook and twitter but the bitter truth is that the real voters who happens to be market women,Bike men, artisans, villagers and the rest don't have access to all these online stuff,Politics is Local

You are far from being right.

The truth is that, Hashim's popularity on the street is far more than his popularity online.

Hashim is the man for Nigeria in 2019.

#TrustHashim

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by mrrights: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Egein:

You are hearing about him online, others are hearing about him on the street.

What mattered is that both of you are hearing about him.

Support Hashim to make Nigeria better

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by mrrights: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Smooyis:
I come dey love this candidate sef shocked shocked shocked

No be only you. We are in millions

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by Babatundecash(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
mrrights:

You are far from being right.

The truth is that, Hashim's popularity on the street is far more than his popularity online.

Hashim is the man for Nigeria in 2019.

#TrustHashim

I won't argue with you BRO.....2019 is not far and February is very close but I can bet it that Hashim Will lose at Polling station(Unit level),Ward level,State level and around the Federation....You said He's very popular in the street!!! Tell me your state so that other nairalanders can attest to His popularity.
Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by baysol: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
mrrights:

You are hearing about him online, others are hearing about him on the street.

What mattered is that both of you are hearing about him.

Support Hashim to make Nigeria better
The truth is voting don't make noise neither are the voters it remains to be seen.
Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by mrrights: 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
Babatundecash:

I won't argue with you BRO.....2019 is not far and February is very close but I can bet it that Hashim Will lose at Polling station(Unit level),Ward level,State level and around the Federation....You said He's very popular in the street!!! Tell me your state so that other nairalanders can attest to His popularity.

Since you have already shut your mind to what is obvious, no need to engage you further on that matter since you are only excersing your right to free thought and expression.

Like you said, 2019 is not far.

Hashim will not only win at the units, wards , local government and states, he will go further to prove you wrong in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by fakati(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
The respected Ghali Na Abba should know better by making sure the dullard is sent back to Daura come 2019 lets try Atiku if he dare fail after 4 years Nigerians knows what to do
Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by mrrights: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
fakati:
The respected Ghali Na Abba should know better by making sure the dullard is sent back to Daura come 2019 lets try Atiku if he dare fail after 4 years Nigerians knows what to do

Ghali knows better, that's why he's supporting Hashim.

Buhari and Atiku are expired product. A wife person will naturally go for a better choice and that better choice for 2019 is Hashim

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by mrrights: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
Gohashim2019

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by mrrights: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by monex(m): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
kolnel:
Nice

Pity that Nigeria is not ripe for people like this
This are people with manifestos
Unlike the fugitive from adamawa whose agenda is massive looting

well the other one from Daura hasn't even said anything sensible about his plans to talk of a Manifesto
Re: Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President by mrrights: 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hum

(1) (Reply)

Lawan To Senators: Talk Less To The Media, Don’t Give Wrong Impression About Us / Senate Probes 7 Oil Firms Over $21bn Unremitted Funds / Oshiomhole Dances On Stage At South Ibie As Supporters Sing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.