Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Nairaland Trending Topics Are Always Full Of Shit - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland Trending Topics Are Always Full Of Shit (578 Views)

Ah Shit, Here We Go Again Original (GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Trending Topics Are Always Full Of Shit by Boboye4slim(m): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
All fake news on the trending topics
Re: Nairaland Trending Topics Are Always Full Of Shit by meobizy(f): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
This is true. It shows the type of things which excite members of this forum.
Never a day do I enter the section that I don't see "I f-ucked her so bad she cummed" or something of the same result.
Infantile minds litter this forum. It's a sad case.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Group/page Needed To Buy / How To Choose Correct China Cut Off Disc? / Nigeria Celebrities Don’t Have Sense, They Are Full Of Pride And Fake Life Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.