Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos (37409 Views)

Wizkid’s Mum, Jane Dolapo Dances “Shaku Shaku” Legwork At Boluwatife's Birthday / Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff / Simi Dancing "Shaku Shaku" During BBNaija Eviction Show Rehearsal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by aalangel(f): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
Travis Green's igbo "Nara" is still my best. He taught me how to smile while worshipping.
Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by Nichobest1(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
Please Nairalanders! I think is time we stop this Fight about “IGBOAMAKA and AFONJA“ it will not take us anywhere. There are other fight we are supposed to channel attention to, Like Fronting a Youth Presidential Candidate in our Country, or Something else that can benefit the youth. But all we do is use the power of our mobile phones to do something absolutely rubbish as far as am consigned. I tire o!

2 Likes

Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by BrokenCock: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
okwabayi:
Yes. I will do anything too to make a gullible audience drop their hard earned money at my feet. He is a smart business man.
wayward son of a bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by wizod(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
wittyt98:
I regret following my friend for that horrible gospel concert. I think say na better turn up concert only to get there to discover say one mumu church concert. E pain me embarassed

I don't even know what people find interesting in gospel songs. its hella boring and uninspiring. I couldn't stand the kinda music they entertained people with at the concert but different strokes for different folks I guess.
the devil is a liar. I can never see u perishing. Go for deliverance because ur chains are so big wit a massive padlock.

1 Like

Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by nokatakata: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kirk Franklin speaks igbo and they are all chanting igbo amaka...lol..talk about low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by poweredcom(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Speak igbo so wat if he is invited to Ghana he will speak twi

Kirk is an African American with slave root so you can't detext where hia origin lies it may be anywhere in West Africa ok so igbo make una cool down make research ok Kirk can go do it via DNA root test but it's Damm expensive and he does not need it ok so he is free to speak any naija slang abeg

1 Like

Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by ofiko123(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
Good for kirk franklin......
Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by Sexyolori(f): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
okwabayi:
Yes. I will do anything too to make a gullible audience drop their hard earned money at my feet. He is a smart business man.
did you hear that there was offering collection? before you comment carry out thorough research don't just talk because you have a mouth.

1 Like

Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
What's the fuzz about?
Are you saying he doesn't watch international programs, YouTube or anything outside his own? You crave for what you lack!
Besides the fact that he's a gospel artist doesn't make him a bonehead about the art of entertainment. It's just a spice to make you have your money's worth and if the show's a free one, it's to make you have a swell time. So I'm really confused what fuzz is about.
Well, if you know better, you'd do better. I'll take it that you don't!
Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by femi4: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
okwabayi:
It was free, no offering was collected....Aláìlọ́pọ́lọ
Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
Don't be mad, let me help him/her elaborate.
There's no offering collection on the surface right? But it's the end result.
Over time, a lot of people have reached out to me on different platform, ways and format. Why? They want something but there's always a cache no one will let you in on...
Do you know the ginormous sum of cash put together to make the "show" a reality? I've been an instrumentalist and a worker so I ain't talking abstract, alright?
It's a marketing strategy. Think about it, can they do it without touting the name of the church or the host pastor? Yes, but they won't cause it's going to lead to lose of revenue... When altar call is done and out get approached by them ushers with a slip, why do you think there's a column for contact details? Hm... they love you, right? I laugh!!!
Let me not bore you with my baggage but consider this: to catch a lady, some guys come clean about it and some don't. They just gesticulate till she's completely in, then they strike... There's no one-size-fit-all, it's according to ones fascination. As our faces differ so is our fascination and that's how people choose who they want to be/fellowship with or who's tutelage they want to sit under.
In the end, there's offering (something has to give be it cash or kind) but you don't count it as such cause you've fallen for the charm and now you're in love so you're not thinking straight!

1 Like

Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by bahdpersona(m): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
samuelchimmy:
WHY ALWAYS IGBO,/? SOME GROUP OF PEOPLE IN NNCA WONT LIKE THIS grin grin grin
that another human being like you speak your language is now worth celebrating abi, werey ni baba e

1 Like

Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by wittyt98(m): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Cybergooru:

One day, you're gonna be okay. Its not everyone that likes good things �
if that Lame concert is your definition for good things then I definitely don't wanna be part of it

Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by princeAbjid(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
notoriousbabe:
it's a lie, why didn't I saw you?

������
Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by Konquest: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
Edithfavourite:
It was an unforgettable night for American gospel singers Kirk Franklin, Don Moen and others at the 13th edition of Experience.

At the 13th edition of Experience which took place last night in TBS, Lagos, gospel singers like Kirk Franklin, Don Moen, Chioma Jesus, Ada, Tim Godfrey, Timi Dakolo and a host of others thrilled audiences with scintillating performances leaving them in awe.

The highlight of the event is now a trending video on social media which saw some of the foreign gospel singers especially, Kirk Franklin speaking Igbo language while also making some crazy Michael Jackson moves and some shaku shaku dancekuk steps while performing on stage.

Watch videos below:

https://zenithnaija.com/gospel-musician-kirk-franklin-speaks-igbo-dances-shaku-shaku-during-experience-13-in-lagos-video/

^^^^
^^^^
Shaku Shaku... grin
Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by Konquest: 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
nokatakata:
Kirk Franklin speaks igbo and they are all chanting igbo amaka...lol..talk about low self esteem.
^^^^
^^^^
grin
Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by Teeceepat(f): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
EarthKing:
Some people would start screaming Igbo Amaka now o. Mind you there is no language in the body of Christ. Though we are many, we are one body in Christ.

As for Kirk, he'd speak Hindi too if he was invited to India.(if you know -- you know).

By the way, do you want a revolution? h-uh!
Jelosy wink wink wink wink
Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by sirhood: 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
venai:
Everybody wants to identify with this blessed igbo race.
These Igbo people, their God big well well...
I thank God I'm an igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by naturefellow(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Trashy news!
Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by Kaysalas(m): 12:19am On Dec 09, 2018
goldenarrow:
Shaku shaku for Church?
hmnnn! na so we see am o!
Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by SenorFax(m): 5:11am On Dec 09, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Igbo is the most widely spoken Language in the world. And it's the most easiest to learn
Am sure you live somewhere in Lagos and speaks Yoruba everyday
Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by eagleonearth(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2018
wittyt98:
I regret following my friend for that horrible gospel concert. I think say na better turn up concert only to get there to discover say one mumu church concert. E pain me embarassed

I don't even know what people find interesting in gospel songs. its hella boring and uninspiring. I couldn't stand the kinda music they entertained people with at the concert but different strokes for different folks I guess.
i was like you back then playing only Nas, Talib Kweli, Jah rule, biggie and Pac, Eve and Dr dre. Name them. Never knew that someday, Gospel will fill my sing list. When heaven comes down on you someday, you gonna crave this gospel songs.
Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by wittyt98(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2018
eagleonearth:
i was like you back then playing only Nas, Talib Kweli, Jah rule, biggie and Pac, Eve and Dr dre. Name them. Never knew that someday, Gospel will fill my sing list. When heaven comes down on you someday, you gonna crave this gospel songs.
lol well till then I guess

Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by eagleonearth(m): 11:43am On Dec 09, 2018
wittyt98:
lol well till then I guess
it won't be long. Just stay around. Best species of human on earth are Christians.
Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by EarthKing(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Teeceepat:
Jelosy wink wink wink wink
.Jelousy kwa? I served in Igbo land. The people love me and I love them right back, especially there ladies. So akant be jealous dear. It's a win win situation for me tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos by Nature8(m): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Edithfavourite:
It was an unforgettable night for American gospel singers Kirk Franklin, Don Moen and others at the 13th edition of Experience.

At the 13th edition of Experience which took place last night in TBS, Lagos, gospel singers like Kirk Franklin, Don Moen, Chioma Jesus, Ada, Tim Godfrey, Timi Dakolo and a host of others thrilled audiences with scintillating performances leaving them in awe.

The highlight of the event is now a trending video on social media which saw some of the foreign gospel singers especially, Kirk Franklin speaking Igbo language while also making some crazy Michael Jackson moves and some shaku shaku dance steps while performing on stage.

Watch videos below:

https://zenithnaija.com/gospel-musician-kirk-franklin-speaks-igbo-dances-shaku-shaku-during-experience-13-in-lagos-video/

Nice cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi Looks Adorable In Eye Catching Ankara Outfit (see Photos) / Venita Akpofure Becomes Zaron Ambassador / Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.