Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange (1026 Views)

Earn Eth For Free On Telegram. (with Proof) / VERIFIED!!! Earn Eth Every 30seconds. / Bisq - A Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange by peachtree1: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
I am going to be teaching us how I accumulate ETH using a decentralized exchange. Accumulated almost 4 ETH so far. Let me see the interest first and we kick off the webinar.
Re: How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange by DanToxicated: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
nice
Re: How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange by Rubbiish(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
Oga kick off cool
Re: How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange by jamesjude: 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
please go ahead. I am following you.
Re: How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange by MaddySav: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
Interested
Re: How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange by latonyn(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2018
Interested
Re: How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange by vexing(m): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2018
Interested
Re: How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange by abirescholar567: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2018
Re: How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2018
peachtree1:
I am going to be teaching us how I accumulate ETH using a decentralized exchange. Accumulated almost 4 ETH so far. Let me see the interest first and we kick off the webinar.

I am listening wink
Re: How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 09, 2018
Oga Feed the ready ones if u gat it.
Re: How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange by samsamo48: 9:23am On Dec 09, 2018
Oya quantinue o o
Re: How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange by peachtree1: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2018
Ethershares is a decentralized exchange that is controlled by a smart contract and not by any central body.

*No one can shut it down except ethereum dies.
*No one can steal the eth cus it is locked in the smart contract.

So how this works is simple

On every buy and sell order on the exchange, the smart contract distributes 20% of the eth used to buy or gotten from selling to everyone holding ethershares token, and then stores 80% on the smart contract.

That 80% the smart contract holds increases the value of the token upon every buy because of the more eth it now holds.

While on every sell order on the exchange, the seller forfeits 20% which is shared among those holding ethershares. That sell takes away eth from the smart contract and sends to the seller. So the value of the token drops upon a sell

Just as bitcoin and other crypto currency pumps when there is a buy, and dumps when there is a sell.

So, You get eth and buy the ethershares token. For instance, you buy 100$ worth of ethershares. The smart contract holds 80$ and shares 20$ to everyone holding ethershares.

That profit shares come in eth real time and can be withdrawn instantly or used to buy more tokens for more share of the pie.

Because the sharing formula is based on the percentage of ethershares you are holding.

If I am holding 30% of ethershares current total supply, it means I get 30% of that 20$.

I fell in love with this because of its decentralized nature. You Dont depend on anyone to sell your ethershares. Its the smart contract that buys and sells ethershares from you.

What this exchange does is to share the 20% transaction fee every buyer and seller pays to everyone holding ethershares token
peachtree1:
Re: How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange by peachtree1: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2018
Ethershares is a decentralized exchange that is built to give total control to users and every transaction on the exchange is controlled by ethereum smart contract with no central owner.

This means that no one can shut it down except if ethereum dies off.

Why is such decentralized exchange the next in thing?
It is the next big thing because it has solved the problem faced in other exchange.

Most of us trade on bittrex and we know how much the exchange makes on transaction fees. But for ethershares, the transaction fee is shared to every holder of ethershares instead of one central wallet accumulating all the profits.
This exchange will continue to share dividends to token holders as long as ethereum network is active. No one can alter your dividend, or give you less dividend than you are supposed to get.
Everyone earns a fair share of the ethereum shared depending on the percentage of ETS you are holding.
How this is calculated is, if the total supply for ETS is 100,000 and you are holding 50,000 ETS then it means you are holding 50% of the total supply of ETS.

If someone is buying ETS worth 10 ETH the exchange credits him with ETS worth 8 ETH and then share the 2 ETH among everyone holding ETS.
So because you are holding 50% of the total supply, you are earning 1 ETH instantly which you can withdraw or use to buy more ETS.
This sharing doesn't only happen upon buy orders, but also when someone sells ETS too
If someone is selling ETS worth 10 ETH, he or she would be credited with 8 ETH while the remaining 2 ETH would be shared among everyone holding ETS
And again because you are holding 50% of the total supply of ETS you get a fair share of 1 ETH
So you see that whether ETH is dropping, you keep earning eth everytime a transaction takes place On the exchange
And another thing is that as a buy order is made the value of ETS appreciates by 0.0000001 ETH per token bought
While upon every sell order, the value of ETS drops by 0.0000001 ETH per token sold.
Another awesome thing is this. Upon every buy order fresh tokens are minted. And no one can own ETS without buying it. Even those who created this exchange can't own ETS without spending ETH.
So invariably if the total supply is at 100,000 ETS and then someone buys 5,000 ETS it means that the supply would increase to 105,000 ETS
Then if the total supply is at 100,000 ETS and then someone sells 5,000 ETS it means that the supply would decrease to 95,000 ETS there by burning the sold 5000ets
All this burning and minting is done to ensure that the eth held in the smart contract is always available to execute a sell order using the current sell order
So at anytime if everyone starts selling, the ETH would be enough to execute all orders instantly, while still sharing 20% dividends to token holders
This technology is called proof of weak hands
Its called that because it punishes the weak hands that sell off
For selling you are charged 20% which is shared to everyone still holding Ethershares. They are called strong hands
The class is open for questions now.
How To Use The Ethershares Exchange
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRhRi3qTT0c
Those who want to get started on mobile should follow this steps.

Simple Steps To Buy ETS (Android)

1. Open your Firefox Browser. If you Dont have one on your phone, please install from play store.

2. Click on the horizontal 3 dots at the right top of the browser to see a drop down list.

3. Select Add-ons

4. Type in metamask in the search/find box and select metamask

5. Install metamask.

6. After successful installation, click on the horizontal 3 dots again to drop down the list. The last option on the list should be metamask.

7. Select metamask to open up the extension.

8. Create a new wallet and ensure you save your 12 words seed.

9. Open up another tab on firefox and access ethershares using your up lines masternode link.

10. Go back to the metamask tab to accept connection between ethershares with metamask

11. Go back to the ethershares tab and you should be automatically logged in because you can now see all figures on the dashboard. Ranging from smart contract balance, total token supply to buy/sell price of ETS.

12. Type in the amount of eth you want to invest in the buy ETS token section and click on the red big buy ETS button.

13. Go back to metamask you should find a prompt or queue prompting you to execute the transaction. Ensure the gas fee is high over 4. And also ensure you have enough eth balance in your metamask wallet.
peachtree1:
Re: How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange by peachtree1: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2018
Let me elaborate better in a lay man's language on how Ethershare Works, this will help us to get a better clear understanding of Ethershare exchange.

Take Ethershares to be our normal banks,
Then ETS holders to be their daily customers.

Then for every debits and credits that goes on in the bank, like the 65# bank charges you for using the ATM, 52# bank charges you for transferring funds can be shared to everyone having money in their account.

But the little cash that each customers gets depends on the amount of naira they have resting in their various acct.

There is no certain or fixed amount for sharing of the cash to everyone.

This is simply how Ethershare Works.
Re: How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange by peachtree1: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2018
I can be reached via whatsapp on 08132884087.
Re: How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange by peachtree1: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
From almost 4 eth to 4.5eth accumulated.

Re: How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange by cindybaby22(f): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Explanation not clear Are we investing? how much? what is ROI?
Re: How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange by peachtree1: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2018
Yes you must buy ethershares token before you can own it. Even the creators of this dapp must also buy ets too. How much you are buying depends on what you want and what you can afford. Even as low as 1usd can buy about 20ets. Then the ROI depends on the volume of ETS you are holding. You cant be holding 1% ets and expect to earn 30% of the shares. So if you are holding 30% of the total supply, it means you are getting 30% of the transaction fee charged on the exchange. And if there are 100 transactions daily that means you are getting the 30% shares a hundred times.
cindybaby22:
Explanation not clear
Are we investing? how much? what is ROI?
Re: How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange by peachtree1: 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
Download this guide here for better understanding https://ethershares.io/promotions/ethpdf/
cindybaby22:
Explanation not clear
Are we investing? how much? what is ROI?

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find This Book INC AND GROW RICH? / Investment Opportunities In Agric Sector: Logistics Management / Refer And Earn Program For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.