Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Which Skill/trade Would You Advise A Brother To Learn? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Skill/trade Would You Advise A Brother To Learn? (333 Views)

Which Skill Would You Want My Senior Bro To Acquire? / Which Skill Or Business Can I Learn And Venture Into? / Advice Pls!...which Skill Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Skill/trade Would You Advise A Brother To Learn? by LordKingsley: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
I am 18 years old living in Asaba Deltaa State. I am interested in learning a good skill set or trade that can make me a multi millionaire in few years time.

Pls guys help me out with your candid advice and suggestions. Please let your contribution to this thread be well detailed because I want to take immediate action and get productive with my life.
Re: Which Skill/trade Would You Advise A Brother To Learn? by john1t: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
[b] firstly to my own understanding I feel itd not just learning the SKILL/TRADE that matters, what matters too is you developing the PASSION to follow up wity whatsoever skill/trafe that would be given to you by members on this platform....
I feel you should learn how to SEW women clothes with time you begin to sew for people around you, families and friends and people start patronizing you. /b]
Re: Which Skill/trade Would You Advise A Brother To Learn? by john1t: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
firstly to my own understanding I feel itd not just learning the SKILL/TRADE that matters, what matters too is you developing the PASSION to follow up wity whatsoever skill/trafe that would be given to you by members on this platform....
I feel you should learn how to SEW women clothes with time you begin to sew for people around you, families and friends and people start patronizing you.

(1) (Reply)

Make Millions From Import Affiliate / 5 Businesses That Require Small Start-up Capital / How To Inspire Your Staff To Grow Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.