Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Terius - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Terius (334 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terius by fresh241(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
PLEASE CORRESTION IS ALLOWED.
COMMIT IS WELCOME!

this story is all a fiction. All characters and event are the imagination of the writer any remembrance to death or alive person.

Dedication.

This work is dedicated to God Almighty and all those who are fans of fresh241.

All right resever. 2018.

Episode 1.

I ran with intensed speed through the thick forest with the thundering footsteps behind me. as I was been chased by unknown people, I couldn't stop as they keep increasing their speed trying to catch up with me. I looked back to see if they were still after me, after which have dash through unknown direction in the forest. I thought to stop and have a rest, but what if they catch with me that is the end of me. I said this to myself, as I increase the acceleration in my legs.

I didn't want to die without making any effort to save myself. At this point my heart has started pounding hardly as I couldn't breath well, where will I hide? How will escape from this people? This thought kept running in my mind when I fell down as my toe hit a stone.

I summersuted to the ground two times, I quickly stood up and began my journey. As I manage to find a hidden place under a dry leaves which was packed aside.

I notice no one was after me again as every went silent, the sky was still dark as the moon pitch it head out shining up a little lite to the earth.

I was still there when I heard a conversion between some men standing a few distance from where I was hiding.

First mansadpanting heavily) make sure you find him. We can afford to lose him. You know what it meant.

Second man : (panting too) boss, don't you think we should leave him. Moreover it is inside a thick forest far behind the border of the city. Even the nearest district is mile away here,

Third man :No! I disagree with than opinion. I want you guys to search him out of this forest.

All: yes sir ( they both chorus)

As they began to search everywhere while the man which seem to be their leader stood at a spot watching as he light up his cigarette.

Fear grip My Heart as one of them drew closer to where I was hiding, flashing and clearing everything on his way with his torch on his hand.

They searched everywhere thorough fully but thank God they didn't notice anything was hidden there. They both storm back to him.

First man: did you find him, boys?

All : No! boss.

First man :are you sure?.

All: yes boss man.

First man : we are not save if that guy happened to live. Am sure you understood what I meant, He'll definitely expose us.

Second man: So what do we do now?.

Third man: stay here and wait until he comes out. Or what do you feels boss man?.

First man :niece idea but we can stay. He will probably be served as meal for the wild beats or better still die in hunger.

Second man: what if he did not die and later find his is way back, what do you think would happen?. He saw our face already.

First man : you are right, but he can't find his way back. Even do he does his life won't live to say anything at all.

Third man : if you say so.

First man : let's head off.

I uncovered myself as soon they vanish from there. "Who are this people" "why I'm been chased"? "What is my own business if they murder moon"? "After all I did not see anything"! I had this question on my mind as I stood up wondering which way to take to avoid falling back into their hands. I turn around a bit before taking the East Side.

(1) (Reply)

All Our Years(fiction) / Our Decision Today May Hurt Our Feelings Tomorrow(a Story By Emmafman) / Come In Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.