Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

All What You Need To Know About Edojobs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All What You Need To Know About Edojobs (474 Views)

The Edojobs Internship And Apprenticeship Scheme Is Back / Edojobs Holds Social Media Masterclass For 40 Edo Digital Influencers / Obaseki’s Tech Revolution: Edojobs, Curators Academy Commence Training On Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All What You Need To Know About Edojobs by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
It's a government organisation created by Godwin obaseki administration in Edo State to tackle unemployment in the state.

You can also apply for internship, apprenticeship scheme..

Mhen this programme Na die

Make Edo great again( MEGA), proudly Edolite

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: All What You Need To Know About Edojobs by Binikingdowm: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
Obaseki
Re: All What You Need To Know About Edojobs by mohiozua(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
I am a beneficiary.
Re: All What You Need To Know About Edojobs by socialmediaman: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: All What You Need To Know About Edojobs by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
mohiozua:
I am a beneficiary.
really how was it?
Re: All What You Need To Know About Edojobs by Dboy55(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
I am a beneficiary,
I was trained on GSM/Laptop repairs
Re: All What You Need To Know About Edojobs by mohiozua(m): 5:43am On Dec 09, 2018
Edodefender:
really how was it?

I'm still on the training program.
It has been great so far.

1 Like

Re: All What You Need To Know About Edojobs by Binikingdowm: 6:00am On Dec 09, 2018
mohiozua:

I'm still on the training program.
It has been great so far.
are you an Edo man?
Re: All What You Need To Know About Edojobs by helinues: 6:02am On Dec 09, 2018
Obaseki is a silent achiever.

Nice one
Re: All What You Need To Know About Edojobs by mohiozua(m): 6:25am On Dec 09, 2018
Binikingdowm:
are you an Edo man?

Yes. Owan East LGA

1 Like

Re: All What You Need To Know About Edojobs by Binikingdowm: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2018
mohiozua:

Yes. Owan East LGA
you'll be made billionaire with this orientation.

I see many billionaires and notables people this thing will make

1 Like

Re: All What You Need To Know About Edojobs by mohiozua(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2018
Binikingdowm:
you'll be made billionaire with this orientation.

I see many billionaires and notables people this thing will make

Definitely, the process has started already.

(1) (Reply)

12.2 Million Farmers Donate 1.2 Billion For Buhari Campaign -lauretta Onochie / Ngige: Buhari’s Second Term Will End Youth Unemployment / Buhari Administration Projects In North East Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.