Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Lesbians Find Me Attractive, They Stalk Me More Than Men – Actress Chilly B Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lesbians Find Me Attractive, They Stalk Me More Than Men – Actress Chilly B Says (1384 Views)

Blackchully3 Leaked Viral Video||leaked Video Of Black Chilly||blackchully Leake / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift / How I Used To Smoke, Masturbate, Date Married Men – Actress Nichole Banna Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesbians Find Me Attractive, They Stalk Me More Than Men – Actress Chilly B Says by Xquisite360: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
Fast rising Nigerian actress cum rapper, Amadi Gift Chinyere a.k.a Chilly B says lesbians find her attractive and they approach her more than men do.

She revealed they splash her with gifts all the time and she doesn't hesistate to accept the gifts given to her.

In a recent interview with The Sun, Chilly B who is a Theatre Arts graduate from the University of Calabar (UNICAL) said lesbians in the movie industry disturb her alot. .
. “Lesbians won’t let me rest! At a point I had to ask myself if I really looked like one of them. As we speak, I’m still struggling to understand my sexuality because even on movie sets, lesbians come after me and try seduce me.

On social media and everywhere, they’re always coming after me. They stalk me more than the guys but I must confess, I enjoy their gifts so I collect and enjoy myself. .

The most embarrassing ones are the guys that boldly advertise themselves to me. They are like ‘Hello ma, I’m good in bed! If you need a sugar son, I’m available.’ Some go as far as sending me their nudes, I have seen all kinds of male privates. That’s why I wear big dresses or joggers to conceal my curves especially in public places'' she said

https://xquisite360.com/2018/12/lesbians-find-me-attractive-they-stalk-me-more-than-men-actress-chilly-b-says.html

Re: Lesbians Find Me Attractive, They Stalk Me More Than Men – Actress Chilly B Says by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:01am On Dec 09, 2018
Who tha hell is this one again

(1) (Reply)

Davido Pictured In A Van, At US Promo Tour Day 2 (photos) / I apologize for slut/age-shaming Tiwa Savage - Victoria Kimani / PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE PANEL ADVERTISING IN LAGOS, NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.