Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu (32145 Views)

Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes / Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by nwadiuko1(m): 3:52am On Dec 09, 2018
wizzypro12:
it was the corruption case that made him the governor he never contested as a governor
but he was a governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by doctorpromise(m): 4:36am On Dec 09, 2018
GavelSlam:
All of a sudden Peter Obi, the most honest and prudent Governor Nigeria ever produced

So Jonathan was not honest?
grin
Did he say Jonathan wasn't honest? He said Peter Obi is the most honest.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 09, 2018
omoakin87:

Was Jonathan a Governor?

OMG!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by melejo(m): 7:12am On Dec 09, 2018
GavelSlam:
All of a sudden Peter Obi, the most honest and prudent Governor Nigeria ever produced

grin
Olodo

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by bigpicture001: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2018
If u know obi. U will pity d EFCC, cuz hee must sue dem,nd he doesn't lose court cases

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by GenSam(m): 7:27am On Dec 09, 2018
bigpicture001:
If u know obi. U will pity d EFCC, cuz hee must sue dem,nd he doesn't lose court cases

Obi hat can not speak simple correct English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by GenSam(m): 7:28am On Dec 09, 2018
bigpicture001:
Obi that can not speak simple correct English

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by ebukingzy: 8:09am On Dec 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

grin

Governor he said and not President. Read in between line biko
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by IbrahimDamola: 9:22am On Dec 09, 2018
When President Atiku wins, even if he doesn't fix any problem as long as he captures Ibrahim Magu and put him in kirikiri with violent homosexuals, hardened criminals and condemned armed robbers as his cellmate, I will campaign for him for eternity.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by edupedia: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2018
It has been proved that PDP was lying about the freezing of Obi's account. So why are u wailers wasting your saliva on what irrelevant Ben Bruce has to say....

However,one must always wonder what PDP hopes to achieve through such false narratives.

Vote-yielding sympathy (which is almost impossible) or reasons in advance why they were beaten black and blue by Buhari?���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by Ezyp(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Small pikin.
I pity you. If you read carefully you will see I wrote he never served as an ELECTED Governor.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by Ezyp(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2018
nwadiuko1:
yes he did......he deputized Alamesigha, and then he became governor of Bayelsa before becoming a VP
If you read carefully you will see I wrote he never served as an ELECTED Governor. He won the pdp primaries for the next election few weeks later OBJ picked him as the vp to Yaradua
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by GavelSlam: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2018
Ezyp:

I pity you. If you read carefully you will see I wrote he never served as an ELECTED Governor.

Maybe you think he was nominated.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by Ezyp(m): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Maybe you think he was nominated.
Stop writing as if you got pains on your brain. He was never elected as a governor. He only completed Alamco's few months tenure. There is no way he can be given the title The Most Prudent Governor with just completing someone's few month tenure.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by GavelSlam: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2018
Ezyp:

Stop writing as if you got pains on your brain. He was never elected as a governor. He only completed Alamco's few months tenure. There is no way he can be given the title The Most Prudent Governor with just completing someone's few month tenure.

But he can receive the pension and entitlements abi?
grin
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by Ezyp(m): 11:42am On Dec 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

But he can receive the pension and entitlements abi?
grin
Then as the deputy yes. He completed Alamco's tenure, he never had a DG. He completed Alamco's tenure does not mean he was elected as the Governor. Besides what does pension and entitlements got to do with title: most prudent governor. Even the worst performed governor gets his pensions
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by Ugo4hotish(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2018
Ezyp:
Dude he said Governor. Jonathan never served as an elected Governor
OGA Jonathan started as a Zoology lecturer, then Deputy governor, then governor, then vice president, then president till Buhari kicked him out.
Nigerian youths only know shaku shaku, nothing else
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by Ezyp(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ugo4hotish:

OGA Jonathan started as a Zoology lecturer,
then Deputy governor,
then governor,
then vice president,
then president till Buhari kicked him out.

Nigerian youths only know shaku shaku, nothing else
People de quote me you self wan still quote me. Anyway read my reply to other. Okorofo
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by Fostercat(m): 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Jubril is taking us for granted.

They will meet a brutal resistance from we the masses in 2019.

We shall see!!!
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by crimeboss: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Unbelievable, very dumb government run by buhari and his mediocre appointees.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by Thomthom(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
jlinkd78:
This government vindictiveness is always very predictable and this to me makes them intellectually dumb. All of a sudden Peter Obi is a corrupt prone individual cos he is standing election on an opposition ticket.

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by YoungLionken(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
kettykin:

Calling Buhari a fool is an insult to fools
You're right bro... What should we call them all then, morons, gobshites, idiots...?
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by YoungLionken(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
N0favors:
He’ll be a fool in next world grin
Even in the world after the next...
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by loomer: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Jubril is taking us for granted.

make Una no stand up and fight.

na tax them try increase for France wey the country start to burn.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by nwadiuko1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ezyp:

If you read carefully you will see I wrote he never served as an ELECTED Governor. He won the pdp primaries for the next election few weeks later OBJ picked him as the vp to Yaradua
lol a deputy governor is as elected as a governor since they actually came in on a joint ticket........ anyway i think so
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by Ugo4hotish(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ezyp:

People de quote me you self wan still quote me. Anyway read my reply to other. Okorofo
mumu
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by omoakin87(m): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
DerrickzB:

Haba bro.. don't answer that mumu nau

�����������

smiles
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by omoakin87(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Xinzu:

Yes he was.
please whats your qualification bro?
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu by omoakin87(m): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
SingleWahala:
.... Haba !!! You no dey for dis Planet the time GEJ became Bayelsa State Governor after Nuhu Ribadu catch the Late DSP. Alamieyesiegha ?

hummmmm
I need a glass of water jawee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salary Crisis: Buhari To Bail Out States - Ortom / El-rufai, Yahaya Bello And Bindow Dancing 'shaku Shaku' At APC Convention(watch) / 2019 Presidential Election Petition Tribunal Sitting At The Court Of Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.