Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Liverpool Vs Napoli: UCL (1 - 0) On 11th December 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Napoli: UCL (1 - 0) On 11th December 2018 (21677 Views)

Liverpool Vs Napoli UCL (2 - 0) On 1st November 2022 / Norwich Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 11th December 2021 / Liverpool Vs Napoli: UCL (1 - 1) On 27th November 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Napoli: UCL (1 - 0) On 11th December 2018 by Notion(m): 6:03am On Dec 12, 2018
oloriLFC:
Yeeeeeeeeees! Just woke up to know we won. Fear no gree make i watch am. Up Liverpoooool!

Fear fear cheesy I know we will win tongue

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Napoli: UCL (1 - 0) On 11th December 2018 by Anfieldboss: 6:47am On Dec 12, 2018
youmour:
The sooner we get rid of Gwen wetin him name be and Henderson,Lovren the sooner we stand a solid chance of winning trophies ,I just dey imagine how our next CL match go dey without VVD and na Lovren go kon man our defense.kai

Gomez should be back by then....Matip and Gomez can pair
Re: Liverpool Vs Napoli: UCL (1 - 0) On 11th December 2018 by Dexter08(m): 7:09am On Dec 12, 2018
*Five talking points*

*Liverpool 1(Salah) Napoli 0*

The line up had many of us quaking and shaking in our shoes, sandals and slippers. Many of us questioned the manager's decision, some even asked when the Europa league draw would be made. But lo and behold Klopp and his army in red quenched our quaking and worrying.

1. *Reliable Midfield:* I Should have started with Salah and the back line as my number one point but I am going to be giving that position to the midfield. The midfield selection was criticized by many of us, me included. Anyways, you can't blame us though. Histories has shown that the midfield of Henderson, Wijnaldum and Milner is not a sight to behold. But today, they showed they can play together and they can make things happen. Henderson for the first time in a long time made Ospina produce a save, yes he had a shot on target. Wijanldum was forward thinking with his pass although he wasted chances, he shielded the ball well also. And then there was Milner. He never stopped running, he was literally everywhere today. Even his body couldn't take it any longer which resulted in him being subbed. In short the midfield today didn't disappoint, they played their roles well. Long may it continue.

2. *Magical Defence:* It is said defence is the best form of attack. This words have never been so true. Today's match confirmed that saying. Matip, Virgil Van Dijk, Allison, Robertson, and Trent defended well today. If this back line had defended Babylon, Babylon that great city wouldn't have fell to it enemies. The defence(Matip) had a hand in the goal Salah scored today. Matip found Milner, Milner laid the pass to Salah who in turn smashed it in to the net. The only goal of the game all thanks to the defence. And that save from Allison in the dying embers of the game was superb. This back line has really come a long way.

3. *Egyptian King:* There was Namer, Ramses, Tuthanosis, Tutkhanum and other Egyptian Kings but the way at which Salah is going, he may eclipse the Pharaohs before him. He score the only goal of the game and he should have had an assist or two but Mane's wastefulness in front of goal denied that from happening. He should have scored early in the game but his first touch betrayed him, Koulibaly bullied him times without number but that didn't deter the Egyptian King. He beat his oppressor(Koulabily) of the evening to nick in that goal. Salah isn't there yet but it is great seeing him scoring again.

4. *Wasteful Reds:* The front line was wasteful, Mane in particular. The midfield was wasteful, yes you Wijnaldum, The defence was wasteful, Van Dijk, I know that isn't your job. We could have beaten Napoli with 5 or more goals today but the boys in Red fumbled giving the defence unnecessary pressure in the dying minutes of the game. Klopp your boys indeed needs to work on their finishing. Scoring goals and lots of them is what hands team trophies cone end of season.

5. *D***k *Head Napoli:* "if we fail to qualify we really are d**k heads, yes dick heads" This were the words of D**k Head Ancelloti. The Italians are known for their rich histories, beautiful cities, delicious foods and fine wines. But what many of us don't know is that the Italians also have their own fair share of d**k heads. From Julio Cesar to Benito Mussolini to Batiatus and others they were all dick heads in their own way. Ancelloti no doubt has joined that league albeit on a footballing term. I felt they underestimated Anfield, at least Dries Merten statement confirmed that. And they paid dearly for it. They failed to learn from teams that came before them

Next game is against Manchester united another d**k head team. I am banking Liverpool to thrash them mercilessly.

© *Josethered*

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Napoli: UCL (1 - 0) On 11th December 2018 by AlphaStyles(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2018
openmine:

grin grin grin grin
see am see post wipe am go far right for post e dy give alisson for front
Re: Liverpool Vs Napoli: UCL (1 - 0) On 11th December 2018 by oloriLFC(f): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2018
EbukaHades10:
No wonder. As i no see Mama d Mama ontop thread since. But Mane do us strong thing o.
so I heard about Mane. The boy had better stopped that nonsense of losing glaring chances or I send him back to Senegal

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Napoli: UCL (1 - 0) On 11th December 2018 by openmine(m): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2018
AlphaStyles:
see am see post wipe am go far right for post e dy give alisson for front
Bros if pidgin hard you to yan speak ur native language nah grin
na so the loss pain u reach?

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Napoli: UCL (1 - 0) On 11th December 2018 by timmykaydude: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2018
nduka84:
CORE STRENGTH FITNESS AND SPORTS. is a fitness equipments retail and wholesale shop located in Lagos Nigeria, at 59 tejuosho road Surulere Lagos State Nigeria. CORE STRENGTH FITNESS AND SPORTS is a reputable name in the business of sales and distribution of quality gym equipments, for both commercial uses and private home use. We have been doing this since year 2000, when this company was first established. CORE STRENGTH FITNESS AND SPORTS have been involved in setting up gyms for homes and public institutions throughout Nigeria. We have set up gyms for the Nigerian military, hospitals, hotels, oil companies, and many private owned gym centers.have in stock different kinds of treadmills for both private home use and commercial purposes.
This are list of things we have on sale.
*brand new home use and commercial purposes treadmills of all sizes and purposes.
*brand new and fairly used stationary bicycles, for both commercial uses and private home use.
*weight lifting benches and weight plates.
*elliptical cross trainers
*sit up benches
*recumbent bikes
*multi purpose gym stations.
*dumbells
*kettle bells.
*manual treadmills.
*punching bags and boxing gloves.
*tennis tables
*footballs, and accessories.
Visit our office today at 59 tejuosho road Surulere Lagos.
Or give us a call today > (09065169078 hotline) or (08077949479 Watsapp).
Follow us on instagram, to view our pictures and video catalogs. @csfitnessshop
Website >www.csfitnessshop.com.ng
how much is the dumbbell?
Re: Liverpool Vs Napoli: UCL (1 - 0) On 11th December 2018 by Deepfreezer(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2018
Weekend we are flogging the red devils.
Re: Liverpool Vs Napoli: UCL (1 - 0) On 11th December 2018 by herlonso: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2018
KuzBoi29:
i dy tell you , he won play defensive game against napoli that man always they fk up for big match
The coach is ducking good brother. This is a match he needs to win and at the same time be cautious of conceding goals. Nothing is wrong with that line up bro
Re: Liverpool Vs Napoli: UCL (1 - 0) On 11th December 2018 by openmine(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
Magjoel:
With these result , we're tie on head-to-head with Napoli. Did we qualify and can someone help me explain how we qualify?
there were two parameters used.....
head to head and goals scored!
Head to head: Liverpool won 1-0 @ anfield and Napoli also did the same at home!
hence the goals scored cancelled themselves meaning its a tie with respect to head to head!
Second parameter which ultimately qualified Liverpool and condemned Napoli is the number of goals scored!
Liverpool had 9 while Napoli had 7!
If during the match,Napoli scored,Liverpool would have needed to score two more goals to qualify!

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Napoli: UCL (1 - 0) On 11th December 2018 by klever18(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
I hear
Re: Liverpool Vs Napoli: UCL (1 - 0) On 11th December 2018 by nduka84(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
timmykaydude:
how much is the dumbbell?
we have different sizes. It sells for #1,000 Naira per kg.
Re: Liverpool Vs Napoli: UCL (1 - 0) On 11th December 2018 by dailynaijanews(m): 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
And the bicycles you have aren't mountain or road bicycles?

https://www.youselectit.com/review/best-gravel-bike-under-1500/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Cardiff City (0 - 2) On 12th May 2019 / Southampton Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 30th October 2016 / Fernandes Misses Penalty As Villa Win At Manchester United.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.