Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial (42419 Views)

Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Abfinest007(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2018
will these pictures bring back our naira value
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Nonso92(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2018
Freedem:
Soon Nigerians will say they are smart, what is the difference between apc and pdp?

Look at France they're already on revolution 2.0.

When will you Nigerians people wake up?

Nigeria still dey revolution 0.001
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by killdiabetes(f): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2018
lpl
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Premiumwriter: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2018
chiedozie198100:

are you sure you still have sense?
the guy matter tire me o
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by OmoManU: 8:30am On Dec 09, 2018
Optional09:
This motherfuckers are over feeding and then citizens are suffering.

Enough is enough!

We want another set of leaders.

Visionary and intelligent leaders, not the one that’ll offers us N10,000 to start a business

What kind business can I start with N10,000.00 please advise me
You are not the target for 10k, those that needs it needs it....So go away with your negativity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Okoyeeboz: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2018
kahal29:
Atiku messed up.... Like some said else where and I quote.... Atiku needs a protocol officer. He just disrespected Jonathan in that picture. And he talked over a lady. And no one bothered to tell him to take off his cap in church

Atiku doesn't respect christ and has a disdain for Christians. Even Imams, he talks to them anyhow cos he believes his stolen money can buy anything.

That picture tells a lot.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Fvnfit(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2018
I don't have problem with you at all said by ATIKU
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Aruhbi(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2018
Then Nairalanders be like

Igbos and Zombies. Shey una don see!
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by jaxxy(m): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2018
kahal29:
Atiku messed up.... Like some said else where and I quote.... Atiku needs a protocol officer. He just disrespected Jonathan in that picture. And he talked over a lady. And no one bothered to tell him to take off his cap in church

He will get a protocol officer when he’s the president and didn’t Osinbajo also talk over a lady

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by TrueLEADER: 8:35am On Dec 09, 2018
kahal29:

And you're blind to see that your fake pastor did same over his wife abi?

Shiiooor

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by NessaBoo(f): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2018
Optional09:

Enough is enough!

Visionary and intelligent leaders, not the one that’ll offers us N10,000 to start a business

They've repeatedly said the N10,000 is not necessarily for startup business, but to supplement your current petty trade, hence TraderMoni not BusinessMoni.

Its a nice initiative and the beneficiaries are always ecstatic when visited, it's resonant with a larger majority of Nigerians and petty traders who knows the benefits of a collateral free loan.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Pavarottii(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
all these grandpas should be somewhere enjoying their after service years with their pensions rather than be polluting this country for us.... we don't operate theocracy here, I see no reason why a self acclaimed man of God should be in politics
Tell that to Donald trump
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by dingbang(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2018
Nigerians should understand that there is no enemy in politics. Atiku and osibanjo will still become allies when the best candidate wins buh stupid Nigerians will shed blood because of elections.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by BruncleZuma: 8:37am On Dec 09, 2018
kahal29:

The same person forgot to tell the soldier in the background as well.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2018
kahal29:
He doesn't see Jonathan as an ex but a civilian.
Secondly, the photographer took the shot without permission. They were probably having an interesting conversation, got lost in it and he/she took advantage
Thirdly, it's possible they were out of the church at the time that's why his cap is still on!
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Emmaskill(m): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2018
memez:

The politicians pictured above at the Funeral of the Bayelsa state governor, Seriake Dickson's mother.

News source - http://gistmore.com/caption-this-photo-of-osinbajo-atiku-and-jonathan

Jonathan looking clueless as usual, Atiku wan kill am wit his weight, buh no mouth to talk as usual.. suffering and smiling jona, i hail thee.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by broadally2(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2018
Osinbajo: I'm fully behind you and my wife here can ateast to that. Just keep doing what you know best my able incoming presido.
Atiku : tell me more! What abt Tinubu? That man seems to be silent on my moves these days.
Jonathan: have you forgotten that OBJ is fully on our side.
Atiku; trust OBJ at your own peril.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2018
Pavarottii:

Tell that to Donald trump
and u can as well compare their economy with ours.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by tobby98: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2018
He was asking Osinbajo on how the transition committee is to be constituted after 2019 polls
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by alhassanyusuf29(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2018
I was shocked by mere looking at the picture, Atiku's antics towards Jonathan is very disrespectful, not just an average person but a former president, u can see Jonathan was clearly not comfortable

kahal29:

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 09, 2018
Emmaskill:
Jonathan looking clueless as usual, Atiku wan kill am wit his weight, buh no mouth to talk as usual.. suffering and smiling jona, i hail thee.
Atiku has been trained to feign, overtime, it has become an organic traits.
Osinbajo on the other hand is a professor at feigning institute.
Jonathan is a sissy at that that's why he appears as a weakling but he's not; he's just a gentle man with a pure heart - the type that is easily deciphered.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by geesilver(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2018
naijjaman:

Osinbajo: You better don't go to US. There's a huge trap there.

Atiku: Thank you fake Pastor. Tell Jubrin he is wanted in Sudan as well.
LOL
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by GavelSlam: 8:59am On Dec 09, 2018
Jonathan: Dem go serve shepe for this groove?

Atiku: Starboy, make we tell am?

Osinbajo: Leave am make e send Orubebe to protest.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Conceptman: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2018
I already learnt that politics is for the politicians not the masses , politicians are putting the lives of the masses at risk while they enjoy their loots.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Pavarottii(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
and u can as well compare their economy with ours.
and ur point?
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Conceptman: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2018
I already learnt that politics is for the politicians not the masses , politicians are putting the lives of the masses at risk while they enjoy their loots. me no get energy to waste on votes, since I knew it doesn't counts

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by hansomb: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2018
kahal29:
Your support for him have make you to forget that He is a Muslim, a Fulani native and a core Northerner. Wazirin Adamawa.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by drealaz24(m): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2018
memez:

The politicians pictured above at the Funeral of the Bayelsa state governor, Seriake Dickson's mother.

News source - http://gistmore.com/caption-this-photo-of-osinbajo-atiku-and-jonathan

Jonathan- Osinbajo, tell atiku abt the plan.

Osinbajo- we shall kill him very close to election.

Atiku- That's a good plan o, but fear dey catch me sha.

Osinbajo wife- *Thinking* see my husband deceiving these two men. SMH
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by permit225(m): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2018
Atiku:osi hw fr Na hw u c ma recent campaign..fear catch una ba...

OSI:laugh won kill me,ati na u first call police no meamean say Na u go win case....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2018
Optional09:

Enough is enough!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by hansomb: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
I was shocked by mere looking at the picture, Atiku's antics towards Jonathan is very disrespectful, not just an average person but a former president, u can see Jonathan was clearly not comfortable

Well that's the real Atiku for you. He thinks He's the Boss of bosses even to those above him. He's a master of deception and betrayal. He's over ambitious and very impatient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by abiambo(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2018
kahal29:
una problem too much for this Nigeria. Protocols upon protocols yet things nor dey work. Who even tell you say n church be that? For church people dey sidon face different places?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today / Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable / Bomb Blast In Delta At Isoko Development Union Secretariat In Oleh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.