Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,894 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

How To Restructure A Failing Business Without Breaking A Sweat. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Restructure A Failing Business Without Breaking A Sweat. (309 Views)

How I Became A Chattered Accountant After Failing Exams Five Time / Opinion: Time To Restructure The Nigeria Police / NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Restructure A Failing Business Without Breaking A Sweat. by Vikzywhyt(m): 3:42am On Dec 09, 2018
Generally we like it simple but be rest assured that to have anything exceptional you will not only "break a sweat" but you will almost "rain sweat." I am not one of your motivator neither am I here to scare you but to educate you on the work involve in restructuring or starting up a new business.
What are the factors that causes breakdown in sales?
1. You, yes you. This is one factor people don't consider. Why is it that at one point, you were a "giant" but you re becoming a dwarf with each passing day? It is simple, we live in a very dynamic world, where everything changes with each passing second, to keep up this pace you have to adapt your skills, be it in being informed, bringing in the necessary technology that's needed, you simply need to evolve with time and day avoid excuses because it has never helped anyone.
2. Poor service delivery, this is customer's device and most people make this simple mistake of thinking of customer service as just greeting a customer and possibly putting a smile on your face. Customer service it's far, far beyond that. Do you know that every customer, client, passenger as the case may be, has an expectation whenever they make contact with your brand? Expectations which should not just be met but exceeded for any relationship to be created. Imagine not meeting this expectations, it simply means good bye, I am taking my business somewhere else. Customers only buy 2 things and that's good feelings and solutions to problems. So your aim should be set at exceeding expectations by asking yourself what is the benefit of my product/service to my customers?
3. The next is Vision, when the vision of the organization is not shared across from top-down, right-left. For more on this and what steps to take, calls us now via 0128101227 or visit our office @99 Ikorodu road by Fadeyi Brt terminal.
.....vickroon consult, together with us, you can live your dream.

(1) (Reply)

Get All The Skills You Need On Wordpress / Real Estate Properties / Kpmg Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.