Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts (43239 Views)

Daddy Freeze On Ikoyi Registry: No Wonder My First Marriage Didn't Work Out / Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by Ladylollypop: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
He doesn't want his dirty secret to be leaked out
Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by pek(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Bovi goofed big time. He dabbled into an issue which didn't concern him yet he made a fool of himself.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by afemgbosey(m): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
seunmsg:
History will be very kind to freeze. In some years to come, people will look back and wonder how their parents and grandparents were so gullible to actually believed the fraudsters parading Nigeria today as god of men. People like freeze will be seen as the few who led the revolution to expose the silliness of fraudulent pastors. William Wilberforce and co were not popular in their days, today, they are celebrated as heroes that fought against slavery; Freeze will be celebrated like them in years to come.

You are right there are fraudulent religious leaders. However when a dog abandon it's security function and turn to steal and deceive people from the commands and laws of God almighty, indifferent that the devil may be using him as a pun, such a man is fighting against God and as usual, will not fail to be destroyed.
I advise you to seek out the undiluted truth of the bible. History will not be fair with him. It will condemn him unless he repents and stop being Devils advocate.
Pharaoh of Egypt did so and history wasn't fair with him.
My opinion though... Daddy freeze will not be in a position to plead with you on judgment day. Save yourself, Jesus still loves you
Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by MarianaTrench: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
This is what happens when you rush in to take sides without first doing a proper assessment

1 Like

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by Cindy95(f): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Whobedatte:

Kindly tell us the name of the church
really? u wana know? that was my experience in gateway international Church when I worshipped with them at their headquarters....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks / Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! / Alexx Ekubo Buys 2014 Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.