Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Man Buried Without Coffin In Benue State. See Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Buried Without Coffin In Benue State. See Photos (52725 Views)

Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana / Man Buried In A Helicopter Shaped Coffin In Edo(photos) / Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buried Without Coffin In Benue State. See Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
AlphaT1:

I am 1000% sure that it can't be because of insufficient funds....Tiv ppl would tax all the married daughters and cousins from that family and extended family and also tax all the men and relatives....The church can also single handedly foot the bills in cases of the very poor families.....etc etc..
strange.
Re: Man Buried Without Coffin In Benue State. See Photos by Kennyprince: 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
WIZGUY69:
Benue state is one of the most unenlightened states in Nigeria after maybe taraba and zamfara
This person is a fool. You have not been to anywhere around benue so shut up
Re: Man Buried Without Coffin In Benue State. See Photos by Kennyprince: 12:04am On Dec 10, 2018
AlphaT1:

I am 1000% sure that it can't be because of insufficient funds....Tiv ppl would tax all the married daughters and cousins from that family and extended family and also tax all the men and relatives....The church can also single handedly foot the bills in cases of the very poor families.....etc etc..
how much is a coffin? You guys make statements you cannot defend. You dont know that the least benue man can feed you and your household. What i know is that in benue, some people tell their children how their burial should be done. If you go against it, you may end up getting terrible consequences . this must be a similar case
Re: Man Buried Without Coffin In Benue State. See Photos by ransome001(m): 12:12am On Dec 10, 2018
some dead beings dont really enjoy sleep inside casket................e b like say the man get another plan
Re: Man Buried Without Coffin In Benue State. See Photos by UprightEvil: 12:29am On Dec 10, 2018
seunmohmoh:
He might have told his family not to bury him in a coffin or maybe insufficient funds.... The most important thing his heaven.

Rip sir.

Hey
Re: Man Buried Without Coffin In Benue State. See Photos by AlphaT1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kennyprince:
how much is a coffin? You guys make statements you cannot defend. You dont know that the least benue man can feed you and your household. What i know is that in benue, some people tell their children how their burial should be done. If you go against it, you may end up getting terrible consequences . this must be a similar case
Mr man read my statement and understand it before quoting me ignorantly. ....my statement clearly says "I am 1000% sure that it is not because of insufficient funds.....social media children, pls take your time to read before jumping into quoting ppl. Do you know me and what I do that the poorest Benue man can feed me? do you know where I come from? Where do you think I even reside? Very myopic statement....probably coming from an illiterate who doesn't understand simple English...I even went ahead to explain that even if it were because of insufficient funds, the relatives can rally round to raise funds to buy a coffin...This ignoramus is here quoting me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) / Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding / Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.