Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Propaganda Circulating In Europe By APC About Pastors And Their Organizations!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Propaganda Circulating In Europe By APC About Pastors And Their Organizations!!! (247 Views)

I Am Becoming A Lot Skeptic About Pastors / Full List Of Nigerian Richest Pastors And Their Networth 2018 / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Propaganda Circulating In Europe By APC About Pastors And Their Organizations!!! by orisa37: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2018
The Propaganda mentioned Foreign Churches that are very wealthy and Nigerian Pastors that are very rich.
Please let it be known thereon that "Riches and Wealth" are Parents of "The Faith" and are of God. God distributes these the way He pleases. Remember, "those who have not, even the little with them shall be taken and given to those who have". Our Bible and The Quran don't say that Abacha Loot Recovered shall be returned to Almajiris. This is Feudalism. It is not Democracy.
And so, Oyedepo, Adeboye, TBJ, Oyakhilome etc are rich in Christ Jesus. Their Organizations, including Catholics, Church of England, Opus Dei etc are wealthy also in Christ Jesus. They are not for APC and Miyetti Allah Fulani Herdsmen's Mocking. They steal no person's money, so please beware !!!

By Orunto27.
Re: Propaganda Circulating In Europe By APC About Pastors And Their Organizations!!! by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 09, 2018
Not clear to me oh . . . OP.

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Circulating In Europe By APC About Pastors And Their Organizations!!! by mikeweezy(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2018
they will get tire
Re: Propaganda Circulating In Europe By APC About Pastors And Their Organizations!!! by globalresource: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2018
A fight against the Church cannot work. They will try but the will loose eventually. The Scripture says the gate of hell shall not prevail. Why? because the gate of hell will try everything in its arsenal to fight but will eventually loose....let them keep fighting. But I only feel for the Christians who join them in this fight not known that there is a grand plan....from the anti Christianity. But they will realise soon that they are been used unknowingly

(1) (Reply)

Keep Adam In Christmas / The Act Of Retreating / Please I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.