Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Distributors Needed At Omni Food Products - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Distributors Needed At Omni Food Products (744 Views)

Distributors Needed For Building Materials, No Store, Stock Or Capital Required / ETHANOL Distributors Needed Nationwide Price N95,000/Drum / Distributors Needed For A Juice Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Needed At Omni Food Products by Jazzgrin(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2018
Omni Food Products Needs Distributors Accross Africa
[center]Address: 994 Westport Crescent Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5T 1G1, 33 Parakou Crescent Wuse II, Abuja, Nigeria.[/center]

First and foremost I will want us to know what OMNI FOOD PRODUCTS is all about.

Omni Food is a leading name in the food manufacturing and distribution industry in North America. The company was founded with the objective of manufacturing, exporting and distributing Canadian high quality household brands globally.

The company is currently partnering with Distributors accross Africa and Asia. Do you have what it takes to partner with us?

First, some may be asking whether the company's products are popular or not; the answer lies with you because you have more than what it takes to discover who we really are by googling Omni Food Products .

How can you Know if you're qualified?
You will know by answering these questions!
1. Do I want to expand my partnership to a cooking oil producing company?
2. Do I want to become a distributor?
3. Am I ready to invest?
4. Can I work with a big company?
5. Am I ready now or years to come?
6. Do I have what it takes to become a distributor?
7. Can I transport goods from another country to another?

For Nigerians only!
8. Can I at least order for 50 Cottons of oil?
9. Can I transport goods from another city to another?
10. Am I ready able to manage huge customers?

I also have opportunities for people who can help introduce Distributors to the company. Use the same WhatsApp number provided to get details on how to maximise your earnings with spending using Omni Food Products.

If you answer all these questions written above then you don't have to worry. We are not try to scare anybody away so you can be our next Distributor. Why the look on your face after reading those questions, do not hesitate to contact me on Whatsapp via +2348146662850 or email yosevgreen@gmail.com or email our Abuja office at omnifoodabj@gmail.com. If you're contacting the office, make sure you give them my full names as Tiseer Joseph Agenawua. That is the only way you can have a discount on your orders for I have a promo code running.

Thank you and God bless you!
From
The Social Media Manager at Omni Food Products.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Menzgold? / Make Money With Andriod Apps Using Admob / Naira Gains Massively A Day To Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.