Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) (22844 Views)

Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Photos, Video) / 6-Year-Old Girl Raped & Killed In Kaduna, Body Found Dumped At Cemetery (Pix) / Newborn Baby Dumped At Refuse Site In Owerri (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by donbabsaint(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
SweetBuns:
Somebody should pick that baby now cry
Man is wicked. Men have failed us. It was one sexually loose idiot now that impregnated that poor baby's mother now and refused to take responsibility for it.
Look at what it lead to now cry
so that justified why the baby was dumped by the mother? SMH
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
I hope this isn't oyindidi's child hmmm
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by daddytime(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
SweetBuns:
Man is wicked. Men have failed us. It was one sexually loose idiot now that impregnated that poor baby's mother now and refused to take responsibility for it.

And the lady wasn't a sexually loose idiot for opening her legs and getting impregnated by a loose idiot guy abi...
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
Men should be rather worried about this. If adopted, this baby may tomorrow marry her blood unknowingly oooo
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
Rextizzle:
I hope this isn't oyindidi's child hmmm
angry
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
SweetBuns:
I believe u are from a broken home...the way u attack men is evident of the pain in your heart, u need to forgive urself and move on. If need be, go for counseling b4 some bolts and nuts start falling off from ur brain....
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
exegesis:
And I've been begging God for a child for 7 years now cry
Don't give up on God, He will answer you at His own appointed time in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by frozen70(f): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
Well instead of killing the infant, it's better she packaged the child and drop the child where a befitting mother will take over the child

Ladies, if you can't keep your leg's closed for the guys, get a prevention pill

You are the one's suffering it most not the guys

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by Mintum: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
Imagine the nonsense
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
A very lucky baby to be taken care of by government.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by MayorJake(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
SweetBuns:
When next you want to talk, ask yourself "is what I want to say reasonable?"
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mile 3 Diobu. Chai.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by brojoshua: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ours is a very terrible country and we are a very terrible people. See, people are gathering to watch the baby, in some countries where people value life of human beings and put things in proper order for themselves, they would have immediately called the ambulance service
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
hmmmm, God is watching.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by Ernnessy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Why would a woman do something of that nature, is a disgrace to womanhood
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by MannieA(f): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
sense is far from some people... you know you can't care for a child... but u can't use contraceptive pills.. DAT isn't hard to afford... u na gave birth to a child you can't care for... leaving DAT child without a home and proper care.. chai!!!wat a Shame!!!I pray she sees a child in future when she has settled down... some women really don't think or act with wisdom..hmm
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by uhuns: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
SweetBuns:

its 50/50 .do you mean both are idiots?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by uhuns: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
AuroraB:
Men should be rather worried about this. If adopted, this baby may tomorrow marry her blood unknowingly oooo

That's why DNA is required by some churches
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by SultanYoung: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lipscomb:
There's no police in Nigeria.
shut that trash you call mouth up, one of the toughest police station is located at mile 3 at the front of my school u.s.t

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by YellowSimba: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
This is extremely sad.

How can you abandon a new born like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUDnuvsfG8U
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
Guys please stop having unprotected sex, and ladies please try to ask for condom if he wants to chook you raw. I am really tired of seeing this happen over again.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by SultanYoung: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lipscomb:
well I know the baby mama not live around that area imagine walked 4 mile with kid inside carton biscuit without anyone checkmate her.
sharap the girl that dump the baby must be one of our student, because is a 4 minute walk from main gate to mile 3, in portharcourt things like this rearly happen because the parent always pick up the responsibility and force the boy to pay something ( drinking money ) then after some time he should come and do traditional marrige and its a norm.

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by jife(m): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nigerians please change, they are supposed to take the baby to the hospital for checks and to feed the baby ASAP. It is better than committing abortion. Only that the baby would have been taken to a church preferably Catholic to ensure safety rather than open dumping. With Ritualists on the loose.hmm God save that beautiful child
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by UprightEvil: 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
gloria34:
I still Dont understand how u go through labour and still have d heart to dump d child

Becos grandpa still feeds ur father who in turn feeds u
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by UprightEvil: 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
SweetBuns:

U're kinda sounding desperate more and more.
I know u've had tons of heart breaks from men.
But hey, chill I believe u're not 70 yet.
God still works
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by rockgirl(f): 1:13am On Dec 10, 2018
God have mercy
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 10, 2018
UprightEvil:

Becos grandpa still feeds ur father who in turn feeds u
When depressed, people try to make others feel bad so they can have others in same shoes with them. Dont worry dear, i undestand ur plight. My prayers are with u
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 6:29am On Dec 10, 2018
shocked oga police calm down.
SultanYoung:
sharap the girl that dump the baby must be one of our student, because is a 4 minute walk from main gate to mile 3, in portharcourt things like this rearly happen because the parent always pick up the responsibility and force the boy to pay something ( drinking money ) then after some time he should come and do traditional marrige and its a norm.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) by Annycj: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2018
heartless women everywhere she is standing somewhere watching them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PMS, NURTW Members Clash In Ibadan, Two Killed / Shocking Pictures Of Slavery You Have Never Seen! (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Thailand With 11.85 Grams Of Cocaine (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.