Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Most Expensive Stove In The World Costs N36 Million - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Most Expensive Stove In The World Costs N36 Million (857 Views)

Most Expensive Buildings In The World / Eko Atlantic: A Look Nigeria's Most Expensive Place To Live / ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Expensive Stove In The World Costs N36 Million by massmediang: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
This stove is made of priceless substances that probably make your meal cook happily. You won’t believe the impression of paradise you get just by realizing that this stove is somewhere in your home cooking what you will eat. Paradise in deed.

This stove is made of priceless substances that probably make your meal cook happily. You won’t believe the impression of paradise you get just by realizing that this stove is somewhere in your home cooking what you will eat. Paradise in deed.The La Cornue stove is the most expensive in the world. It costs $100,000 (about N36million). This stove is owned by high-profile personalities such as George Clooney and Brad Pitt.
Read MORE amazing details here;
http://massmediang.com/most-expensive-stove-in-the-world-costs-n36-million/

Re: Most Expensive Stove In The World Costs N36 Million by Antogist(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
Can the stove cook the dead back to life pls?
Re: Most Expensive Stove In The World Costs N36 Million by horladeji80(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Most Expensive Stove In The World Costs N36 Million by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nawa o. $100,000 that some people will never see in their lifetime.

Re: Most Expensive Stove In The World Costs N36 Million by JoseVanMoyes: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
only if I'm mad
Re: Most Expensive Stove In The World Costs N36 Million by hahn(m): 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
only if I'm mad wealthy
Re: Most Expensive Stove In The World Costs N36 Million by JoseVanMoyes: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=hahn post=73686590][/quote]

cheesycheesycheesy thanks bro
Re: Most Expensive Stove In The World Costs N36 Million by melanch(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
All I am seeing over the post is...This stove is made of priceless substances that probably make your meal cook happily.

How

Ask me how you can increase your website traffic with powerful seo backlinks. I deal on link building. Contact me for questions.
Re: Most Expensive Stove In The World Costs N36 Million by Ekez(m): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
36 gini,op be careful

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Design Your Home With Gypsum (POP) / 3 Bedroom Flat And 3 Mini Flats For Sale / Bungalow For Sale At Surulere Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.