Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,852 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment (9997 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment by rhidollah(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Good afternoon, I want to ask if anybody here know if the registration for working as an adhoc staff for inec in the coming election as commenced. valid information will be appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment by murphyrichy(m): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
rhidollah:
Good afternoon, I want to ask if anybody here know if the registration for working as an adhoc staff for inec in the coming election as commenced. valid information will be appreciate.
it depends on ur state, its normally done 3weeks to election.
Re: Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment by ejitec16(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
submission of applications end on Monday 10th December 4pm. thanks
Re: Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment by MyAmericandream(f): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
ejitec16:
how do one apply?

1 Like

Re: Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
Here in Anambra like 2weeks ago got an information that we should report to Awka for inec ad-hoc staff which I managed to attend out my tight schedule, when I got there I learnt they have 3 category of candidates they want (inec) thus student, ex Corp members, and government workers, so I managed to stand with ex Corp members, at the end we were all given inec form to fill, attached with 3passport, photocopy of a valid �, currently we are still waiting for their message for further information,

NB. I think you should visit any inec office closer to you.
Re: Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment by murphyrichy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Where in awka to be precise? Is it still ON?
Tonymegabush1:
Here in Anambra like 2weeks ago got an information that we should report to Awka for inec ad-hoc staff which I managed to attend out my tight schedule, when I got there I learnt they have 3 category of candidates they want (inec) thus student, ex Corp members, and government workers, so I managed to stand with ex Corp members, at the end we were all given inec form to fill, attached with 3passport, photocopy of a valid �, currently we are still waiting for their message for further information,

NB. I think you should visit any inec office closer to you.
Re: Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment by murphyrichy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
What's the procedure bro?
ejitec16:
Re: Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
murphyrichy:
Where in awka to be precise? Is it still ON?

I dnt really know if they are still attending, we all gathered inside Unizik awka, for their management science side, after the very day we submitted our forms they said they will still come again after 2days although I never bothered, if u are must interested visit inec zonal office in Awka, around Alex Ekwueme square, you might get lucky
Re: Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment by sheggsliveth: 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
Tonymegabush1:

I dnt really know if they are still attending, we all gathered inside Unizik awka, for their management science side, after the very day we submitted our forms they said they will still come again after 2days although I never bothered, if u are must interested visit inec zonal office in Awka, around Alex Ekwueme square, you might get lucky

Any clue on Lagos own I did it in last election I was PRO 2 I handle the card reader wanna know the link of this year own
Re: Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment by Ayobami7(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Noted
Re: Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment by murphyrichy(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Its alright, I better visit inec zonal office in my LGA of residence
Tonymegabush1:

Re: Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment by Tizzyreal: 1:38am On Dec 10, 2018
If you are an English teacher or in the teaching field, this is your opportunity of getting a teaching job abroad.
Colombia 2019 international teachers recruitment is now open. Colombia accepts teachers worldwide each year to teach in their federal, public and private schools. Their requirements include
A. A degree or teaching certificate in English (tefl, toefl, celta, sat,etc)
B. A valid intl, passport.
C. Must speak Spanish or be willing to learn while working.
D. A WhatsApp ID for interview.
E. No criminal record or must be free from crime.

Benefits include;
A.Good salary package
B.Free Housing.
C.Visa Assistance
D.Free Training

Avaible openings;
Colombia federal schools
Language centers and Private schools
And public schools

If interested, meet with the Human Resource Manager, Mr Hector Arias. To have access to the Hr, please consult 08064671964 via WhatsApp. Entry closes feb 26, 2018.
Re: Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment by lereinter(m): 7:00am On Dec 10, 2018
Tizzyreal:
If you are an English teacher or in the teaching field, this is your opportunity of getting a teaching job abroad.
Colombia 2019 international teachers recruitment is now open. Colombia accepts teachers worldwide each year to teach in their federal, public and private schools. Their requirements include
A. A degree or teaching certificate in English (tefl, toefl, celta, sat,etc)
B. A valid intl, passport.
C. Must speak Spanish or be willing to learn while working.
D. A WhatsApp ID for interview.
E. No criminal record or must be free from crime.

Benefits include;
A.Good salary package
B.Free Housing.
C.Visa Assistance
D.Free Training

Avaible openings;
Colombia federal schools
Language centers and Private schools
And public schools

If interested, meet with the Human Resource Manager, Mr Hector Arias. To have access to the Hr, please consult 08064671964 via WhatsApp. Entry closes feb 26, 2018.

I can speak Brazilian Portuguese
Re: Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment by Timekeeper: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
sheggsliveth:

Any clue on Lagos own I did it in last election I was PRO 2 I handle the card reader wanna know the link of this year own

pls like how much is the pay after work
Re: Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment by mozele(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
lereinter:

I can speak Brazilian Portuguese

you go teach me be that na.... grin

or

wont your?

(1) (Reply)

9mobile New Job Recruitment (3 Positions) – Apply Now / Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) / Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.