Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

After Much Delay Of 9yrs God Gave Us Christmas Gift This Year - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After Much Delay Of 9yrs God Gave Us Christmas Gift This Year (294 Views)

I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance / Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG / Doctors Develop Procedures That Could Delay Menopause For 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Much Delay Of 9yrs God Gave Us Christmas Gift This Year by vikyembassy2000(f): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Happy Sunday to you all I want to use the privileges to thank God for given us Christmas gift this year one of my clients and friend has put to bed let's celebrate her and the baby as God has bless her womb with child after much delay of 9yrs. Am thanking God for proofing himself through our products, when I said that am thankful to God, I mean it was under statement because both couple never believed that Swissgarde herbal product works. They said they have spent a lot but I assured them that Swissgarde herbal stands tall among other herbal product. Pls tap into this blessing and tag TTC couple because yours is next on queue your womb will bear a child in Jesus might name. Amen
#nationwidedelivery�� call / WhatsApp +2348086969372 for more info

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Not Create A Thread Like Medical Questions & Answers / Health Tips : Fear Of Serious Sore Throat ? Signs And Preventions / Angel Secret Pad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.