Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Business Partner Wanted For An Online Automobile Forum. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Partner Wanted For An Online Automobile Forum. (462 Views)

Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M / EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud / Serious Partner Wanted For Instant Noodles Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Wanted For An Online Automobile Forum. by JayromeWorld: 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Like the saying always goes, two heads are better than one. Just like Microsoft boss and Facebook boss, it all started with an idea that was put in motion by putting heads together.

I am a marketer with a great knowledge of automobile sales so I have an idea to launch an interactive online platform that will make it easy for people to buy and sell cars, accessories and spare parts as well as discuss basically car related issues.

This is a project I truely believe in and I am ready to put all my all into it to ensure it grows to a greater height.

Any serious business minded person who is ready to invest a little capital to become my partner and join me in this amazing vision, kindly chat me on WhatsApp via the number or email in my signature.

If you can imagine how Nairaland started in 2005 and now has been rated the No 3 biggest forum in the world, you can imagine if Seun didn't make a bold step to set this journey in motion.

I will be happy to hear from any serious minded investor/business partner.
Re: Business Partner Wanted For An Online Automobile Forum. by xgada(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
While waiting for partners.check this link
https://www.zwerl.com/refer?code=UBHTWI

(1) (Reply)

Deputy Governor Of Ondo State, Hon. Agboola Ajayi Received Audience Officials. / Promote Your Products And Services, And Earn Money / Good Investment: Landed Property For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.