Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Give My Husband DOGGY Style,missionary Style Is Athing Of The Past,midemartins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Give My Husband DOGGY Style,missionary Style Is Athing Of The Past,midemartins (1544 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Wizkid And His Plus-Sized Female Fan Do Doggy On Stage (Pics) / Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Give My Husband DOGGY Style,missionary Style Is Athing Of The Past,midemartins by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
Popular Yoruba actress, Mide Martins caused an uproar sometime ago when she stated in an interview that she goes as far as giving her husband, popular Yoruba actor and producer, Afeez (Owo) Abiodun, doggy style of sex to keep the flame of their love burning bright.
It was a statement that gave the world another peak at the private life of the couple who have had their own share of rocky side of matrimonial life in recent times.
Speaking with Potpourri not too long ago, the highly talented mother of two, who has stayed married to her husband for about 15 years affirmed the statement, saying she doesn’t think there’s anything offensive about it.

She said ;
. “Yes, I said we do doggy styles and I don’t think it’s offensive. I won’t disclose whose favourite it is because that is a family issue. At the same time, sex is a normal thing, it is a necessity in marriage. Things have really changed, that the missionary style of sex is a thing of the past. Every married woman should learn to follow the new styles. Some married women believe because they are married or have kids, they cannot satisfy their husbands sexually. If we don’t learn to do these things, somebody out there is willing to do more for them.”

Source :

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/missionary-style-of-sex-is-a-thing-of-the-past-learn-the-new-styles-actress-mide-martins-says/

1 Like

Re: I Give My Husband DOGGY Style,missionary Style Is Athing Of The Past,midemartins by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Those of us who know, know that he's not the only one you bend over for.

3 Likes

Re: I Give My Husband DOGGY Style,missionary Style Is Athing Of The Past,midemartins by Munzy14(m): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
Earthbound:
Those of us who know, know that he's not the only one you bend over for.
lol
her reaction if she see ur comment.

1 Like

Re: I Give My Husband DOGGY Style,missionary Style Is Athing Of The Past,midemartins by itspzpics(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lol
Re: I Give My Husband DOGGY Style,missionary Style Is Athing Of The Past,midemartins by jabor4Naija(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
So dat her tribal marks husband dey collect doggy style steady, i can fully say she has got him hooked cos he ain't going no where

(1) (Reply)

Man Sends Bobrisky Bag From Nigeria To Dubai - See What He Plans To Do / Smash or Pass? Nigerian Guy Build His Body Lifting Cut Trees. Video / Jealous Boyfriend Stab Girlfriend To Death Over Infidelity(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.