Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

When You Understand What's Mercy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Understand What's Mercy (198 Views)

You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. / Most Christians Do Not Understand What The Word "SOUL" Means??? / What Do You Understand By Blaspheming Against The Holy Ghost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Understand What's Mercy by lightblazingnow(m): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Your sins will be forgiven, and abolished and you will be saved. And go on in the understanding of God Almighty's underserved mercies and become stronger in the grace that's in Christ Jesus and in the knowledge of our God Almighty.

Your soul will cry out loud like this..

Psalms 51:1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. 51:2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
Re: When You Understand What's Mercy by lightblazingnow(m): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Grace

(1) (Reply)

Download / Check This Out / Some Group Of Catholic Engineers Are Digitalising The Weekly Catholic Bulletin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.