Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME" (33312 Views)

Davido And Broda Shaggi Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Does The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark (Photos) / 2Face, D'banj And Their Wives Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME" by AngelicBeing: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2018
Mankosi:
These guys are really cashing in on poor Nigerians.
Hahaha, this your comments cracked my ribs, Lol at cashing out shocked

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME" by sanpipita(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2018
Gay things after posing for pics, they will go hit on the bed, if you know, you know.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME" by ehinmowo: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2018
Mankosi:

I think you should get busy. Poverty is really getting into your brain.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME" by princejenks(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2018
who's bro shaggi?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME" by obontami: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2018
sanpipita:
Gay things after posing for pics, they will go hit on the bed, if you know, you know.

Hahaha! grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME" by awokunlet: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz
anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss

yabaleft student, OK, I see
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME" by Jaynom(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2018
ehinmowo:

I think you should get busy. Poverty is really getting into your brain.
COZA Member spotted! I celebrate you sir! The Truth is, the WORD OF GOD is not the PRIORITY in COZA!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME" by MrGoogle88: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2018
Mankosi:
The wise always dominate the foolish.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME" by fajob: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2018
OK
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME" by omojesu202(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:

isn't it too early....
appreciate like what? you can earn more if you offer a service in return. like washing my car, doing my dishes n laundry. And more.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME" by Yabaleftstudent: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
omojesu202:

isn't it too early....
appreciate like what? you can earn more if you offer a service in return. like washing my car, doing my dishes n laundry. And more.

ok gimme the job but u can just help a brother
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME" by dederocs(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
They are laughing at the fools marking them rich. Holy scammers grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME" by Princezibk: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
This shaggy is not funny at all but it annoys me the way my kid sister would watch his jokes countless time while rivers of water flows down her mumu cheeks “hiss” ...meanwhile where’s freeze and for chemical reaction
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME" by Princezibk: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
Money fall on you
Yabaleftstudent:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo, Okon Lagos Release Posters To Support Emmanuel Udom For 2nd Term / Wizkid Speaks About Alleged Romance With Actress Tonto Dike / Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.