Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America (5539 Views)

More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally / BREAKING!!! Buhari Again Calls USA “united Kingdom Of America / BREAKING!!! Buhari Again Calls USA “united Kingdom Of America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by ObserversTimes: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
The Observers Times / Abuja

President Buhari said he received his Certificate from War College, United Kingdom of America.

“…here I think I was receiving my certificate from War College, United Kingdom of America,” he said.

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXlRQgKBXFU

source

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by bedspread: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
And we say this is our Pmb!

Honestly, To me, This person talking here is not Pmb!!

Meanwhile I hv Listened to the video over 5 times and what I heard is United States of America!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by ojietu: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
Serious
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by Limitednow: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
Truly, this dude is lifeless.

10 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by dunkem21(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
cheesy If he did that, then I believe it is still Buhari not Jubril grin

20 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by royalamour(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
bedspread:

Honestly, To me, This is not Pmb!!

So, you saying he's Jubril

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Shame to every Nigerian...

See a dullard presiding over the destiny of over 200 million citizenz

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by HyconMojo(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oluwa ooo
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by magoo10(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
Buhari the king of all zombies

he said it is good to go to the museum because that his where his fore father's keep pictures for remembrance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by nameo: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
Na wa o.

Buhari as a person is not a very bright person. Old age and sickness has made it even worse.

Dude isnt really aware of his environment no more. That is why he wouldn't give a media chat nor want to attend a debate. That is why his handlers has been doing their outmost to shed him from the public

This is our President . What a shame!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by FarahAideed: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Yet this is the kind of Senile Dullard and Rètard they want us to vote again ...God Forbid!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by MrSix: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
This is Buhari

I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Nation wide delivery available.
Free delivery and pay on delivery within Lagos only
Details in my signature

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by Corrinthians(m): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
bedspread:

Meanwhile I hv Listened to the video over 5 times and what I heard is United States of America!

Shame in you!! At least you were honest enough to come clean. grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by Passovile: 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
And this is the best, a nation with over 100 million people we could come up with a president.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by bedspread: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
Corrinthians:
Shame in you!! At least you were honest enough to come clean. grin

Shame be on you bro!

I say what I know!

What I heard was United States of America but the Person talking is not Buhari!

My observation ...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by FarahAideed: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
nameo:
Na wa o.

Buhari as a person is not a very bright person. Old age and sickness has made it even worse.

Dude isnt really aware of his environment no more. That is why he wouldn't give a media chat nor want to attend a debate. That is why his handlers has been doing their outmost to shed him from the public

This is our President . What a shame!!!

He was born a congenital dullard ( dullard by birth ) and now old age and sickness has further crashed his intelligence from that of a retarded flea to that of a retarded protozoan

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by Corrinthians(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
Yet this is the kind of Senile Dullard and Rètard they want us to vote again ...God Forbid!!!!
Probably didn't watch the video but with the gate in his heart,lubgw,bekky and soul,he just had to believe the op without watching it. grin

I feel ashamed for you. See how hate has mislead you into making a mockery of yourself. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by bedspread: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
royalamour:

So, you saying he's Jubril

I think and feel so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by buhariguy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
OK

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by Corrinthians(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
bedspread:

Shame be on you bro!

I say what I know!

What I heard was United States of America but the Person talking is not Buhari!

My observation ...
Shame shame shame.

Shame on Atiku and his useless e thugs . cheesy
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by FarahAideed: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Corrinthians:
Probably didn't watch the video but with the gate in his heart,lubgw,bekky and soul,he just had to believe the op without watching it. grin

I feel ashamed for you. See how hate has mislead you into making a mockery of yourself. grin

Yes I didn't need to watch it na after I have watched the below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by bedspread: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
Corrinthians:
Shame shame shame.

Shame on Atiku and his useless e thugs . cheesy
You do not need to curse yourself bro...

At least pretend to have some Training!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by Corrinthians(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
buhariguy:
OK
Hate has rendered the ears of the children if hate useless as they now hear what their ears want him them to hear. grin

One had to confess it was America he said out of shame. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by buhariguy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
bedspread:

when did the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist started saying the truth.? Maybe I today is Sunday

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by bedspread: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
[s]
buhariguy:
when did the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist started saying the truth.? Maybe I today is Sunday
[/s]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by buhariguy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=dunkem21 post=73691193] cheesy If he did that, then I believe it is still Buhari not Jubril grin[/quote ]

That is how the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist lost are confused,
Terrorist nnamdi kanu has scam them

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by Ccagoke: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Stop all these lies. He said United States of America. Listen to the video again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by buhariguy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Corrinthians:
Hate has rendered the ears of the children if hate useless as they now hear what their ears want him them to hear. grin

One had to confess it was America he said out of shame. cheesy
buhariguy:
when did the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist started saying the truth.? Maybe today is Sunday

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Slip of tongue, so what? - no big deal.

On the other hand, lets see how many sentences the certificate holding OP (and many like him) can write without any slip up.
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by nameo: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
He said United States of America in this video tho.

The title of the thread is wrong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Slip of tongue, so what? - no big deal.

On the other hand, lets see how many sentences the certificate holding OP (and many like him) can write without any slip up.

There was no slip of tongue. The man said United States of America. He never mentioned ‘Kingdom’.

Op needs hearing aid.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by Harryeme(m): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=bedspread post=73691099]And we say this is our Pmb!

[/quo
I think you will hear better the sixth time

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Igbo Speaking Communities In Igalaland, Kogi State. / Obi Of Labour Party Storms The Bloc Into Pole Position Poll Show; Yet Again! / Senate Approves N2.17trn 2023 Supplementary Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.