Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

BREAKING: UNIOSUN To Get In Trouble If School Resume Lectures On Monday - ASUU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BREAKING: UNIOSUN To Get In Trouble If School Resume Lectures On Monday - ASUU (2282 Views)

Breaking : UNIOSUN To Hold P.T.A Meeting ( Photos) / Let’s Discuss! If School Does Not Work Out, What Is Your Back Up Plan? / UNIOSUN To Conduct Post-utme Screening Online – See Instructions To Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: UNIOSUN To Get In Trouble If School Resume Lectures On Monday - ASUU by Saadu207: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
ASUU-UNIOSUN has urged its Members at Osun State University to desist from resuming Lectures on Monday, December 9 as proposed by the Institution on the recently released 2018/19 Academic Calendar.

A2B gathered this in a Letter sent to The Institution which states that UNIOSUN resuming Lectures and Activities on Monday would be regarded to as an Act of Strike Breaking stating further that ASUU does not handle cases of Strike-Breaking With levity.

The Union Thereafter reminded the School of the Ongoing strike which is Total and Comprehensive.

It should be remembered that ASUU President Professor Biodun Ogunyemi enjoined members “to be on the watch and prepare for a long drawn-out struggle to salvage the university system” last week.
ASUU had on November 4 embarked on nationwide strike over unfulfilled past agreements by the Federal Government.

Ogunyemi, in Strike Bulletin No 5 sent to all members of the union charged members to remain steadfast “and resolute in the face of intimidation or antics employed by government through Vice chancellors and Governing councils to undermine the ongoing struggle”.

According to him, “Government is yet to change its “keep them talking” style and stance as all the meetings held so far with the Minister of Education are yet to resolve any of the demands of ASUU”.

However, Answers to the Questions relating to the Resumption date still remain in doubt to A2B as Resumption of Lectures Tomorrow (Monday) means a big Thing to the institution.

See The Letter(Singned by the Branch chairperson and Branch Secretary) which is currently going Viral online Below.

What do You Think about this?

Stay Tune as We bring you more Updates once there's any new development.

source
https://www.A2satsBlog.com

Re: BREAKING: UNIOSUN To Get In Trouble If School Resume Lectures On Monday - ASUU by 5thAngel(f): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Wohefa.
Re: BREAKING: UNIOSUN To Get In Trouble If School Resume Lectures On Monday - ASUU by Richdad50(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
ASUU will never get better even if the government meet their present demands. Its a group of educated gangstars who are insatiable and covetious.
They teach students with such brutal irresponsibility, lack innovation, and have lost understanding of the very proffesion they teach. They are rust and irrelevant to the technological and economic development of the country.
South Korea became what it is today because of education. Education provided by lecturers without incentives from the government at that time. They hibernated inward and spent years building the leaders of tomorrow.

#Richdad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: UNIOSUN To Get In Trouble If School Resume Lectures On Monday - ASUU by Kenekingisback: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
ASUU on strike
Petroleum tankers to stop loading tonight...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: UNIOSUN To Get In Trouble If School Resume Lectures On Monday - ASUU by Ayobami7(m): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
各大主流音乐平台同步上
Re: BREAKING: UNIOSUN To Get In Trouble If School Resume Lectures On Monday - ASUU by Randy100: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
ASUU should earmarked all those disobedient school and punish them later

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: UNIOSUN To Get In Trouble If School Resume Lectures On Monday - ASUU by Johntitus: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Abegi, nothing sweet me pass my Unilorin. Your 4 or 5 years is it. No katakata. We are truly 'better by far'

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: UNIOSUN To Get In Trouble If School Resume Lectures On Monday - ASUU by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kenekingisback:
ASUU on strike
Petroleum tankers to stop loading tonight...
The case of petroleum tankers going on strike has been halt. I got the information from Wazobia FM few days ago
Re: BREAKING: UNIOSUN To Get In Trouble If School Resume Lectures On Monday - ASUU by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Johntitus:
Abegi, nothing sweet me pass my Unilorin. Your 4 or 5 years is it. No katakata. We are truly 'better by far'
University of Ilorin will join soon. It will come as a shock same way UNN shocked many persons
Re: BREAKING: UNIOSUN To Get In Trouble If School Resume Lectures On Monday - ASUU by projectreserve2: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Download Free Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
Click on the link in my Signature to visit website Now!
Re: BREAKING: UNIOSUN To Get In Trouble If School Resume Lectures On Monday - ASUU by TopeQs: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2018
Johntitus:

I still don't understand how Unilorin keeps getting away with this ASUU stuff and ASUU will be threatening other schools...

Are they invisible ni?
Re: BREAKING: UNIOSUN To Get In Trouble If School Resume Lectures On Monday - ASUU by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
TopeQs:

I still don't understand how Unilorin keeps getting away with this ASUU stuff and ASUU will be threatening other schools...

Are they invisible ni?
There are two factions of ASUU in Uniilorin. The lecturers are divided
Re: BREAKING: UNIOSUN To Get In Trouble If School Resume Lectures On Monday - ASUU by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
TopeQs:

Are they invisible ni?
There are two factions of ASUU in that school
Re: BREAKING: UNIOSUN To Get In Trouble If School Resume Lectures On Monday - ASUU by TopeQs: 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
asuustrike1:

There are two factions of ASUU in Uniilorin. The lecturers are divided

But their levtures still holds...

I'm just curious.
Re: BREAKING: UNIOSUN To Get In Trouble If School Resume Lectures On Monday - ASUU by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
TopeQs:

But their levtures still holds...

I'm just curious.
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go For Pgd Or Bsc / Rinu Oduala Trending / Are There Still Any Schools Still Open To Admission?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.