Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Singers, Dancers, Comedians And Models Wanted Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Singers, Dancers, Comedians And Models Wanted Urgently (3301 Views)

50 Models Wanted At Youngbloke Entertainment And Fashion Outfits For An Upcoming / Photo Models Wanted & Needed- Urgently / Photo Models Wanted & Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singers, Dancers, Comedians And Models Wanted Urgently by 9jatalent: 12:49am On Aug 02, 2010
Mega-Blast Entertainment
The search for new talent is on.

Are you a singer, dancer, comedian or an aspiring model? (Male or female)
•Singers: Do you have what it takes to capture the hearts of listeners and would like to have your own album and also perform in shows, gigs and events?
•Dancers: Are you a good dancer or do you have a group that can pull and entertain a crown with your dance moves?
•Comedian: Can you make people laugh and enjoy listening to your jokes?
•Models: Have you got the looks and the charisma to model for adverts, billboards, fashion shows or even be an usher in top events?

If you believe that you have a calling in any of these fields and would like to turn your long time dream into a reality, then Mega-Blast Entertainment needs you.

To apply please forward your picture and information describing what you can do to: megablast_entertainment@yahoo.com
Or Call: 08162529481 for a quick and brief interview

WITH MEGA-BLAST ENTERTAINMENT, YOUR DESTINY REMAINS IN YOUR HANDS.
Re: Singers, Dancers, Comedians And Models Wanted Urgently by Vivibrown(f): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2010
@poster,

Pls can i get the address of the above firm?  kiss
Re: Singers, Dancers, Comedians And Models Wanted Urgently by 9jatalent: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2010
Mega-Blast Entertainment:
Head office: Tidesley Path
Thamesmead,
London.
SE28 0LY

Nigerian office: Pomona Street
Sun City Estate
Galadimawa
Abuja.
Re: Singers, Dancers, Comedians And Models Wanted Urgently by 9jatalent: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2010
Positions are still open,
Re: Singers, Dancers, Comedians And Models Wanted Urgently by estrella(f): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2010
Hi there, Im really interested in your ad and ive checked out your addresses;they seem to check out butit doesn't look like you have a website address? You have to understand that most people,Nigerians in particular are wary about these kind of posts cause the next thing you know,you've been scammed so if you're for real,put up an email address please, thanks!
Re: Singers, Dancers, Comedians And Models Wanted Urgently by 9jatalent: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2010
@ estrella
Hello Estrella,
We do not have a website for now.
What we have been doing in the past in UK was organising shows and gigs and we have just set this
up here in Nigeria.

We have made all the contacts we needed go into production in Nigeria and now we are pulling out new
talents that would work with us.

Most music producers you see like MO HIT and Kennis started just like this and with the talents they manage
who are dedicated to what they do, these producers were able to bridge the gaps.

As long as you are ready to face all the challanges and dedicate your whole into what you want to do, Mega-Blast Entertainment
would bring your talent to the spotlight.

Our email is: megablast_entertainment@yahoo.com
Re: Singers, Dancers, Comedians And Models Wanted Urgently by ozikam: 11:48am On Aug 03, 2010
hi, it is a wonderful opportunity you have for our youth looking for this opportunity.

pls are you an agent?
Re: Singers, Dancers, Comedians And Models Wanted Urgently by fsudoka: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2010
its a good development no doubt, but plz is there no Lagos Centre?i mean office? actually,i love the dancing,and especially the modeling aspect,if you could also link us up with acting it will really be a good one from you, lol
Re: Singers, Dancers, Comedians And Models Wanted Urgently by 9jatalent: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2010
Hello,
I am the owner of Mega Blast Entertainment.
What am doing is bringing Nigerian youths to the lime light.
I want the best for those with talents who cant get into these industries.
At the moment, I dont have an office in Lagos but I intend to travel round Nigeria for auditions.
Re: Singers, Dancers, Comedians And Models Wanted Urgently by fsudoka: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
thankx,i will be looking forward to hearing from you any time, thankx,
Re: Singers, Dancers, Comedians And Models Wanted Urgently by jjokpe: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2010
thanks Bros
Re: Singers, Dancers, Comedians And Models Wanted Urgently by 9jatalent: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2010
You are all welcome,
To all of you who recieved an email from Mega-Blast Entertainment, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you got talent, please send in your applications as we are still compling list for the forth coming audition,
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Possible Interview Questions For The Ndlea / Pls Has Anyone Heard Or Had Any Experience With RIL (resource Intermediaries)? / Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.