Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu (16956 Views)

Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by aminulive: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Publisher of Ovation Magazine, Dele Momodu has mocked the ruling All progressives Congress, stating that they have no 'monumental' achievement to promote.

Momodu made this comment via twitter while responding to criticisms from APC loyalists for recently posting a fake photograph in a bid to promote the Opposition Peoples Democratic party, PDP.

He wrote;

"Now I have a little time. The APC trolls have been jubilating that I posted an old picture, which I deleted once I noticed the mix-up, but I don't blame them bec they have no monumental achievements to promote, otherwise they'll be too busy to notice such irrelevant error!"

https://politicsngr.com/bombshell-apc-no-achievement-promote-dele-momodu/

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mr Fake News
It is only the blind that cant see the achievements of PMB...same man was shown completed PH airport, and asked the reason why he refused to congratulate Nigeria as he did when Ghana Airport was completed, Alas .he refused

51 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by GuyWise101(m): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
A stone was recently voted by likes on nairaland to be more useful and more powerful than bulhari and Apc put together.....

So sir Dele, you are not far from the truth...

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by alsudan: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
wink
Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by Zuorom: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
Where is the bomb?

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by ashacot: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
Dear Dele, Just know this. You are a fool. So of all political parties, It is the DEMONIC pDp you choose to campaign for. After everything they did to this country. Even you dont want to support the current govt, support other political parties. Sawore is there, Maghalu, Fela and ezekwesili is there. Oga u are stupid.

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by GavelSlam: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
Who takes this photographer serious?

Not even Davido.

grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by efighter: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mr Dele Momodu, Nigeria's fattest fool. Please tell us PDP's achievements for the 16 years they spent in office apart from your untrained niece called Sofia that PDP's boy Davido made a baby mama

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by amaechi1: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
If indeed he typed this piece, then he should be ashamed he used a fake picture and that makes him a liar.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by cdqyehyeh(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
GuyWise101:
A
A for Apple

3 Likes

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by Stalwert: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
GavelSlam:
Who takes this photographer serious?

Not even Davido.

grin

Davidos boy wan die of hunger he struggling to live, make unah invite am for birthday or wedding celebration before hunger knock am out grin grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by uboma(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Everyone knows this. There is nothing new here.

6 Likes

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by Afonjacoward: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Zombies up there what achievements does Jubrin have
Absolutely nothing.

16 Likes

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by RevenGeMission: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
all these Dasuki customers condemning Buhari up and down

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by zlantanfan: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
No subscription for potbelly is really affecting this Buffon.

Mr confusion keep your silly apologies to your indomie brain

3 Likes

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by Emmy713: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Publisher of Ovation Magazine, Dele Momodu has mocked the ruling All progressives Congress, stating that they have no 'monumental' achievement to promote.

Momodu made this comment via twitter while responding to criticisms from APC loyalists for recently posting a fake photograph in a bid to promote the Opposition Peoples Democratic party, PDP.

He wrote;

"Now I have a little time. The APC trolls have been jubilating that I posted an old picture, which I deleted once I noticed the mix-up, but I don't blame them bec they have no monumental achievements to promote, otherwise they'll be too busy to notice such irrelevant error!"

https://politicsngr.com/bombshell-apc-no-achievement-promote-dele-momodu/

IF THERE IS NO REVOLUTION WETIN WE GAIN?
Why have things gone so bad?
After 58 of independence, we still face many challenges ranging from bad roads, epileptic power supply, unemployment, high poverty rate, poor education, bad economy, inflation etc. which got me asking, "What is the problem with Nigeria? Does it mean that we lack the mental capacity to properly manage our resources?
What was the vision for the independence? How did we lose the sense of purpose and proper management? How did we end up with visionless leaders with no character, filled with so much greed and unrepentantly corrupt? Are we perpetually cursed with political leaders who lack empathy? No wonder a certain singer said, "They see us (the masses) as property, no hope for a common man on the street."
But, let us reason together. Have you ever thought of what goes on in the mind of our leaders? They find comfort in other developed countries, send their children to their schools abroad, seek for medical treatments, buy houses, build industries and lodge the looted Nigerian funds to those countries abroad with no remorse for leaving our education sector in dilapidation - no classroom, no teaching equipment, non-payment of salaries resulting to incessant strike thereby allowing the masses to suffer. In all of these, WETIN WE GAIN!
Many industries have been shut down while many others are striving to survive due to bad infrastructures, no good roads, poor electricity supply, bad government policies that only benefit very few society elites but turning many youths to commercial motorcycle (okada) riders, tricycle(keke) drivers, wheelbarrow pushers, internet fraudsters (yahoo boys) and all sorts of illicit act.
A speaker once said Africa is a cemetery. Their rich men buy houses and live in Europe, build their industries in Australia, go to Asian counties for tourism, have their summer holidays in America. But when they die, the corpses are brought back to Africa for burial. Sadly, the fact remains that nothing is working in this country. As a Nigerian youth, you are probably still in your parents’ house (eating mama thank ma and thank sir) and cannot boast of having ₦20,000 in your account.
Election is when you will be given ₦4,000 per vote by the corrupt politicians, when the youths who are supposed to be the future leaders of the country will be recruited as political thugs, snatching of ballot boxes and other illicit acts while these evil politicians send their wards overseas to safety.
If we do not rise against this illicit act as youths, WETIN WE GAIN?
Year after year, we keep hoping for the best while things keep falling apart with no plans for us. Nigerians keep dying in the hands of malevolent elites. Many Nigerian youths are rotting away in different prisons around the globe while many young women are in the streets for prostitution.
I think that enough is enough! Let us rise. Arise oh Compatriots! Let the frustration and our desire for change in order to get a better quality of life fuel a political revolution. The time has come for us to take our future into our hands irrespective of religion, ethnicity and otherwise. Let us say no to political slavery, let us say no to useless and dumb politics, let us hold our leaders accountable for their misdeeds, let us join hands in one movement for the sake of our unborn generation and say no to this wicked act.
Because if we as youths do not join political movement, "Wetin we gain!"

7 Likes

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by helinues: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Momodu used to make sense before. But now, no tap to lick from.

If son son inlaw can referred is father inlaw as a boy, then what do I know

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by Onlinealaba(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
APC can't boast of any meaningful achievement but they want to take us to the next level.. wow

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

10 Likes

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by Tokziby: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
I have lost total respect for this man angry

This used to be a man that came out as a presidential aspirant under late Gani Fawehinmi's party NCP in 2011. A person that has castigated the PDP for corruption practices .

Now he's aligning with the same PDP he rebuked simply because money has exchanged hand.

This guy na real Davido's Boy... Dele na my boy Dele na my boy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
ashacot:
Dear Dele, Just know this. You are a fool. So of all political parties, It is the DEMONIC pDp you choose to campaign for. After everything they did to this country. Even you dont want to support the current govt, support other political parties. Sawore is there, Maghalu, Fela and ezekwesili is there. Oga u are stupid.
Reno Omokri and Dele Momudu are promoters of the status quo. Keeping Nigeria as one of the biggest shitholes in the world.
If they wanted change they will be supporting Sowore,Muoghalu or Oby Ezekwesilil

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by Timil: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
And what achievement does PDP have to promote.. none!

In fact PDP takes 75/80% credit for the rot in Nigeria, i'm still surprised why any sane Nigeria still believes PDP will get Nigeria working when they were the ones who devastated Nigeria in the first place.

The writings are on the wall but its very unfortunate that many Nigerians will choose to ignore it, PDP and its members have clearly shown how incapable they are by calling for the privatization of government owned properties.

Any responsible government wouldn't even have any form of agenda to privatize her own properties, PDP privatized NITEL, NEPA/PHCN this folks are about to do same when they are back in power yet my people who claim to be intelligent and woke still believe PDP will make any difference to APC when its very evident to even the blind man that PDP is even much worse than APC.

If the citizens of this country choose to ignore reason, if they choose to remain stupid and illogical then they will forever be enslaved to APC and PDP.

APC & PDP isn't the way for us... APC & PDP is the real definition of doom and if Nigeria is doomed for ever, posterity will judge us and our generation will forever be termed "The Accursed Generation."

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by kolnel: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
lol

Confused thief
The achievements are everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by Arysexy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
They have absolutely nothing to campaign with except Lies!!!

Never again! Kick jubril out of Aso Rock, if Atiku fails we kick him too. 8 years is not compulsory for failures like Jubril

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by tstx(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Only tradermoni

2 Likes

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by babyfaceafrica: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
and you are ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by chloride6: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Dollar at work.

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by kenzysmith: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
You deserve a beer for this sir cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by ArmaniUhuru: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
God bless you Mr Dele. Even google search doesn’t have any Apc achievements to show.

4 Likes

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by kaen1317: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Before nko

2 Likes

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
They actually achieved something

Redeeming the President's health and making him look 25yrs younger

2 Likes

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by Rotimi47: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Dele is pained because he didn't get any Ministerial appointment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu by MufasaRebirth: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
amaechi1:
If indeed he typed this piece, then he should be ashamed he used a fake picture and that makes him a liar.
He said there was a mixup, You blind

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month / Kogi 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, and Results / Tinubu Restores Funding For 13 Health Regulators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.