Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

I'll Be A Listening Governor If Elected - Babajide Sanwoolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Be A Listening Governor If Elected - Babajide Sanwoolu (202 Views)

See Who Will Become Governor If OBASEKI Is Impeached / Photo Of Tinubu And Babajide Sanwoolu In London / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Be A Listening Governor If Elected - Babajide Sanwoolu by aminulive: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Babajide Sanwoolu, the gubernatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Lagos state, has promised to run an all inclusive government if elected.

Sanwoolu made this known on Sunday while speaking at a prayer session organized by the Nasrul-Lahil-il-Fath Society (NASFAT) in Alausa, Ikeja.

He said;

“I will carry everyone along as a governor. In the NASFAT’s prayer for me, they advised me to choose good adviser and be a listening governor.

Four years ago, my deputy wanted to be the governor and I was aspiring to be the chief of staff but now God has turned the table around. I will concentrate more, if elected the governor, on expansion of roads, building bridges and traffic control,’’ he said.

“We will also be looking at the area of empowering the youth. The private sector is the engine of growth and development; so opportunities will be given to private sector by ensuring easy way of doing businesses in Lagos,’’ he said.

https://politicsngr.com/ill-listening-governor-elected-sanwoolu/

Re: I'll Be A Listening Governor If Elected - Babajide Sanwoolu by thesicilian: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Also be a doing governor.

(1) (Reply)

Human Rights Day: We Are Committed To Defending Human Dignity, Says Army / Peace Accord Signing: I Wasn’t Invited, Atiku Gives Reason For Absence / NYCN President, Amb Sukubo Sara-igbe Sukubo, Congratulates IYC For Kaiama Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.