Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Millionaire Mastery - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Millionaire Mastery (750 Views)

Your Baby Could Be A Millionaire In The Cussons Baby Moments Season 8 Competitio / Become The Next Celebrity Millionaire In This Coming Reality Tv Show. / Nigerian Millionaire Spraying Onions On A Couple At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Millionaire Mastery by peterpro(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
JOIN MY MILLIONAIRE MENTOR TODAY AS HE TAKES YOU THROUGH THE EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY WITH FOREX.

https://zoom.us/j/9395217925

join us by registering on
https://www.iMarketsLive.com/Peterpro
call +234032416310

#nigeriaforex
#forexsignals
#lagosforex
#beyourownboss
#financialfreedom
#forextrading
#businessmen
#businesswomen
#businesscoachformen
#businesscoachforwomen
#forexmarket
#lifecoach
#imlnigeria
#imarketslive

Re: Millionaire Mastery by peterpro(m): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
CHAIN STORE PROFIT EXPLANATION.

Permit me to show you now how much you earn from each VIP (Customer you bring in) in Chain Store Profit both first and second generation.

I will show you here what you earn every 10 days the person you help join to Sairui (Customer) buys from company depending the VIP he or she starts with. OK?

I will also show you the total profits every 30 days. Hope this is cool by you?

And I believe you understand me?

Let me refresh your memory on what First and Second Generations mean.

First Generation Customers:

These are customers you personally tell about Sairui and they pay and start trading on our e-Commerce platform while they get paid every 10 days and you also get paid whenever they buy. Very simple! For them to be your first generation, you personally refer them yourself and register them directly under yourself. (Remember, this is not must for you to make money in Sairui).

Second Generation Customers:

These are the customers those at your first generation bring. Very simple! (Remember, this is not must for you to make money in Sairui).

So let me show you how much you earn every generation now:

FIRST GENERATION INCOME UNDER CHAIN STORE PROFIT

Every 10 Days:

NOTE: Our current exchange rate is N380/$

VIP2: N399 ($1.05) every 10 days your person (Customer) buys.

Every 30 Days: Total: N1,197 ($3.15)

VIP3: N798 ($2.10) every 10 days your person (Customer) buys.

Every 30 Days: Total: N2,394 ($6.30)

VIP4: N2,394 ($6.30) every 10 days your person (Customer) buys.

Every 30 Days: Total: N7,182($18.9)

VIP5: N4,788 ($12.60) every 10 days your person (Customer) buys.

Every 30 Days: Total: N14,364($37.cool

Alright, let me show you the second generation income based on each VIP....

But before I continue, do you understand the above explanation and the income analysis?

SECOND GENERATION INCOME UNDER CHAIN STORE PROFIT

Every 10 Days:

VIP2: N266 ($0.70) every 10 days your 2nd generation customer buys.

Every 30 Days: Total: N798 ($2.1)

VIP3: N532 ($1.40) every 10 days you 2nd generation customer buys.

Every 30 Days Total: N1,596 ($4.20)

VIP4: N1,596 ($4.20) every 10 days 2nd generation customer buys.

Every 30 Days: Total: N4,788($12.60)

VIP5: N3,192 ($8.40) every 10 days 2nd generation customer buys.

Every 30 Days Total: N9,576($25.20)

This is exactly what you earn at every customer (VIP) under your second generation. I believe you still understand who are yngour second generation?

So let me show you how these figures can change your life and make you a millionaire or even a billionaire if you are seeing what I am seeing here.

Are you ready to learn this part now?
Re: Millionaire Mastery by peterpro(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2020
_If you are asked by the company you are currently working for to stay at home for one month with no salary, be sincere, will the money in your savings account be enough to sustain you and your extended need?_

If the answer is YES, what if it extend to say 3Months? How about 1 year? �...

Don't wait for such message to get to you unprepared, You will be forced to make an impromptu financial decision that will be base on your emotions.

This is your next opportunity to join a home based business that has the capacity to grow your income that can over time run as an automated business system.

Truth is, after this cov19 issue is over, the world will never remain the same again in terms of how things work.
The good news is that new emerging sectors that will usher Millennium millionaires will emerge.

"if not SWEETLIFE then what else".

Join sweetlife today for better tomorrow. WhatsApp me on 08024553943 for details
www.sweetlife.ng

Re: Millionaire Mastery by peterpro(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2020
THE DISTANCE BETWEEN YOUR DREAMS AND REALITY IS YOUR ACTION.

Dreams are good & also great.
Dreams are synonymous with wishes and wants.

A dream is the first reality of achievement transferred to our thoughts for designing and processing to the physical forms.

Every dream requires conversion from its none visible forms to visible, which is your reality.

The process of conversion requires some actions. This implies that there is no reality without a guided action towards your dreams.

Every action you have taken is either pulling you far away or pushing closer to your dreams.

Have you checked and Weighted that action today? Otherwise, you may be heading in the wrong direction

Dream + Guided Action = Great Reality

If you want your dreams to come true, then wake up & take an extra ordinary action.

Take conscious actions today.

Sweetlife is making ordinary people millionaire

Contact me now to be a part of history,
Cash prizes to be won
Cars
And a 3 bedroom apartment

Call/WhatsApp 08024553943

www.sweetlife.com

Register with N9500 and invite just 2 people

Office Address: Sweet Estate House, Prince Bola Ajibola Street, Opp Egba High School, Asero, Abeokuta
Re: Millionaire Mastery by Victornezzar: 10:01am On May 14, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Event Photography / Mc / Casor Nsugbe Sends Forth Their 2011/2012 Finalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.