Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Unconditional //RITUALS By Kingsley Ndimele - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Unconditional //RITUALS By Kingsley Ndimele (235 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unconditional //RITUALS By Kingsley Ndimele by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Many of us, especially ladies believe that our bodies determine how much acceptance and joy
we’re entitled to. Many believe that attractiveness is equivalent to our worth as human beings.
When we’re think about future goals and ambitions, it’s easy to end up in quite a negative mood about the present. Perhaps you start thinking through all the things you want to change in your life: losing weight, getting fit, quitting smoking, switching jobs… As well as thinking of what you might want to change, look at the areas of your life which are currently good.

I was made to feel low because of my small stature as a youth. I looked 5 years younger than my age. Unlike my friends, I kept no beards. I was always intimidated when I saw my mates and even my junior colleagues because I focused on what other people thought about me.

However, my life began to experience tranquility the moment I began to celebrate my small body stature. It never bothered me again. Come on dear! Don’t be swayed by other people’s opinion because it will give you the impression that you are incomplete. Are you black, short, fat, stretch marked tall, slim, bald - whatever, look in the mirror and celebrate your uniqueness. Don’t feel inferior to other people. What makes you unique is what makes you stand out. Make peace with the part
of yourself that you are at war with. Reconcile negative or unconscious thoughts with the
wholeness of who you really are. Try giving yourself a compliment every day ‘cos if you don’t love yourself, who will?

Your worth is in your true nature, a core of love and an inner goodness. Loving ourselves isn’t a onetime event. It’s an endless, ongoing process. It begins with you enfolding yourself in your
own affection and appreciation. Stop beating yourself up. Choose to love and honor yourself,
instead of convincing others to do it for you every day. Stop discrediting yourself for everything you aren’t, and start giving yourself credit for everything you are. Learn to be your own best
friend. Tell yourself everyday “I love myself" Make it a habit to saturate your being in love.

Read more...
➖➖Now Available➖➖
RITUALS
by Kingsley Ndimele

Download eBook For Free
http://www.novelnigeria.com/2018/10/rituals-written-by-kingsley-ndimele.html

(1) (Reply)

Children Educational Tablets Available / Who Else Wants To Learn Video Editing FREE / The Impossible Nigerian Admission System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.