Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position (27235 Views)

Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo" / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by Bimpe29: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Enough of Sarakiology in Kwara. Saraki must go!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by ysquare1351: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
pdp and saraki are already afraid the imminent defeat. what is wrong with "enough is enough" as campaign slogan?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by gotnel: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
OTOGE.. This is not anywhere near violent in meaning.
To say enough is enough is not calling for fighting in any way.
People of kwara state are to decide if it's enough or they will want more from one man who plays godfather differently from the other godfathers in Nigeria political landscape.
Show me another godfather like Saraki who determined everything in government of Fatai while the governor is render useless.
Commissioners deffers to Saraki to take orders instead of being submissive to the sitting governor.
Please, let us allow kwarans to determine whether it's enough or they want the show to continue.

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by cozy7(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
landmark86:

Sowore ko
Saworo-ide ni

Sai Baba for 2019
Your obviously misguided n really need some orientation. With d way u speak, u lack education as well. VOTE FOR SOWORE (AAC), YOU'LL GET EDUCATED FOR SURE.
Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by Rotimi47: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
Don't mind them as they have high BP.

1 Like

Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by Glare247(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
sylvez:

The slogan can actually spark up violence depending on the mood of the people at a time...

There's some elements of force in that statement expecially when it has to do with opposition!!!

On a second thought, why are they not using CHANGE
Obviously that one will not work....

So, they keep using your heads to achieve their personal and group interests
Are u educated?is enough is enough hate speach in ur village?are u alright art all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by EazyMoh(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
chuksjuve:
Apc House of commotion and confusion .

Even to agree on an election slogan is a rocket science..

Anyways...

Kindly contact us for your landscaping and gardening services..
We simply add value to your real estate property.

Check my profile .

Thanks
You should have stuck to your gardening profession (that I respect being a son of a farmer myself).
See how disgraced yourself. These are the people spreading the AlSudani hoax.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by Slurity(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
amazon14:
I thought Kwara state is APC state?

What have they had enough? Themselves?

What other change do they seek for.
This what is called, shooting oneself on the leg
When are you coming back to planet earth?
Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by ClearFlair: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
ct2:
I dedicate my ftc to the evacuation of APC from Nigeria
Not happening. You just wasted your FTC.
Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by imam07: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
amazon14:

Kai! Ipob people are confused about kwara state.. So with all wht is written there,u still no understand. U be osu. I hv said it many times here dat many of dis Igbos know nothing about kwara. U go just dey run ur mouth on states u know nothing about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by imam07: 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
sylvez:

The slogan can actually spark up violence depending on the mood of the people at a time...

There's some elements of force in that statement expecially when it has to do with opposition!!!

On a second thought, why are they not using CHANGE
Obviously that one will not work....

So, they keep using your heads to achieve their personal and group interests
saraki slave spoted
Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by imam07: 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
gbagyiza:

I am from Kd n I pray make buhari win the next election, so that hardship will finish Nigerians n d country will finally be destroyed.
shey nah human being born dis thing?
Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by longerthroat(m): 4:52am On Dec 10, 2018
alen4smith:
your brain needs evacuation because na only pap full am

You even try elevate am. Me been think say na pus full the brain

1 Like

Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by Jaideyone(m): 5:23am On Dec 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:
So now they use igbo language for their madness. OK.. Otego ndi apc start their madness.
otego (ibo) is the same as otoge? watch the letters carefully o. illiterate
Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2018
Jaideyone:
otego (ibo) is the same as otoge? watch the letters carefully o. illiterate
Look at someone in third world calling his superior illiterate, are you mad? You can't even spell correctly bush illiterate boy.
Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by zlantanfan: 8:38am On Dec 10, 2018
chuksjuve:
Apc House of commotion and confusion .

Even to agree on an election slogan is a rocket science..

Anyways...

Kindly contact us for your landscaping and gardening services..
We simply add value to your real estate property.

Check my profile .

Thanks
not sure if hate allowed you dissolved the topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2018
amazon14:

It is PDP state....stop disgracing yourself online
Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 10, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
Muslim state of kwara

Christian and muslim state
Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by Ingocof(m): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2018
amazon14:

Are you sleeping? saraki and his puppet son governor are the one ruling in kwara state and they both belong to people deceiving people
Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by AnalQueenluci: 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
omoowo8888:

Christian and muslim state
is muslim, christians there ar worthless
Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
is muslim, christians there ar worthless

I'm a christian, a proud Kwaran....you are the worthless one....elenu pelebe....dumbo

Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by AnalQueenluci: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
omoowo8888:

I'm a christian, a proud Kwaran....you are the worthless one....elenu pelebe....dumbo
u ar a bloody islam shhhhhh go n nack ur ugly head on a cement buhari is our god slave
Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
u ar a bloody islam shhhhhh go n nack ur ugly head on a cement buhari is our god slave

M.0ron.....should I snap and send my baptism card to you?

I was born into Christ Apostolic Church

Stop disgracing your generation online...dumbo

Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by AnalQueenluci: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
omoowo8888:

M.0ron.....should I snap and send my baptism card to you?

I was born into Christ Apostolic Church

Stop disgracing your generation online...dumbo
yorubas ar bat u ar all pagans u ar either muslim or christian
Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by Jaideyone(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Look at someone in third world calling his superior illiterate, are you mad? You can't even spell correctly bush illiterate boy.
you are just another dumb illiterate

there are illiterates in first world countries too. your place of residence won't make up for your foolishness and low self esteem grin
Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
[s]yorubas ar bat u ar all pagans u ar either muslim or christian[/s]

Wetin dis one dey talk?

Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Jaideyone:
you are just another dumb illiterate

there are illiterates in first world countries too. your place of residence won't make up for your foolishness and low self esteem grin
Illiterate like you can't be in first world with your zoo mentality.
Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by Jaideyone(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Illiterate like you can't be in first world with your zoo mentality.
who is the illiterate between you and I? you said otego is the same thing with otoge... did you even use your brain before reaching that conclusion grin

Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Jaideyone:
who is the illiterate between you and I? you said otego is the same thing with otoge... did you even use your brain before reaching that conclusion grin

So when did local language became English.. You illiterate house negros... Go back to your village zoo boy. After all you don't know the meaning of both.. You just want to belong but I don't have time for inferior being like you. Now piss off. Nigeria frustration kill you there.
Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by Jaideyone(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

So when did local language became English.. You illiterate house negros... Go back to your village zoo boy. After all you don't know the meaning of both.. You just want to belong but I don't have time for inferior being like you. Now piss off. Nigeria frustration kill you there.
no educated individual will conclude otego and otoge must mean the same thing grin

just accept you messed up, lick your wound and run with your tail in between your legs

Re: Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position by sylvez(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
Glare247:

Are u educated?is enough is enough hate speach in ur village?are u alright art all?

i did not even mention "hate speech"
you might be educated but it's obvious that you are not learned!!!!

however, any speech can be hate speech especially when everywhere is tensed!!!!

Violence can spark up at the slightest provocation.....

i don't have to waste my time trying to explain what your educated brain cannot assimilate!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Train/Bus Accident: Sanwo-Olu Declares Three Days Mourning Period In Lagos / If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be? / Why Nigeria should remove Subsidy now. Saudi Arabia & UAE have dropped Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.