Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Fruit Juice Making That Brings Money In Excess - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fruit Juice Making That Brings Money In Excess (530 Views)

I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? / The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) / What Is This Fruit Called In English? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fruit Juice Making That Brings Money In Excess by Goodiman(m): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
Fruit juice making as a very fast money yielding business is produced and packaged in cans or carton packs.As a young entrepreneur it is always good to start in small quantity first before proceeding to a large quantity.

I started by producing for the house (that is my family) then I further it by producing to the neighbors around and when I discovered that the demand became higher and higher I started higher scale productions.

Fruit juice is very good to the body and it provides the body with vitamins and also aids digestion.

It can be taken in all weather condition but for me it is best in the afternoon. You can choose to take your fruit juice with snacks or along side with your meal.

Now with this method that am about to teach you, you will be able to produce not just this fruit juice that I will make but many other fruit juice.

In this article I will use only pineapple to demonstrate this process of juice production but am very very sure that at the end of this you will be able to produce other juice like mango juice, apple juice, orange juice, guava juice etc.

Note: there is a serious need for absolute neatness during this exercise.

Home apparatus for juice making fruit juice fruit juice making production of pineapple juice Fruit Juice making that Brings money in Excess
Fruit Juice making that Brings money in Excess
16 days ago 2 minute
Read

Fruit juice making as a very fast money yielding business is produced and packaged in cans or carton packs.As a young entrepreneur it is always good to start in small quantity first before proceeding to a large quantity.

I started by producing for the house (that is my family) then I further it by producing to the neighbors around and when I discovered that the demand became higher and higher I started higher scale productions.

Fruit juice is very good to the body and it provides the body with vitamins and also aids digestion.
It can be taken in all weather condition but for me it is best in the afternoon. You can choose to take your fruit juice with snacks or along side with your meal.

Now with this method that am about to teach you, you will be able to produce not just this fruit juice that I will make but many other fruit juice.

In this article I will use only pineapple to demonstrate this process of juice production but am very very sure that at the end of this you will be able to produce other juice like mango juice, apple juice, orange juice, guava juice etc.

Note: there is a serious need for absolute neatness during this exercise.

Production of Pineapple Juice

Hey dear readers before we go into the process that is involved, lets first of all look at the apparatus that are used in the production of pineapple juice.

Apparatus for juice making

The following apparatus listed below are used in the production of fruit juice.

Knife
Fruit extracting machine (extractor)
Heat source
Cans or bottles
Spoon
Bowl and
Sealer.

Visit http://fabulousegc..com/ t access full article

(1) (Reply)

‘90% Of The Rice We Eat Is Being Produced Here’ – Nigeria’s Minister Of Agricult / What You Should Never Eat Before Bedtime And Why / The 7 Best Foods For The Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.