Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, (23549 Views)

Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion / Senate Makes A U-turn, Lifts Embargo On Buhari’s Appointments / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nkea bu ozioma. Daalu Fayemi na Nkea.
Re: Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jealousy jealousy, ntoooooor gi tongue embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue

Misslagbaja:

After the stupid comment, who wan click that URL
Re: Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
No that's how I misbehave in your beauty room

femi4:
That's how you behave in your beauty blog
Re: Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, by jayson87: 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
zlantanfan:
No more kpomo style government
How has that increased the state's IGR
Re: Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, by AngelicBeing: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kenekingisback:
useless embargo...they don settle am grin
tongue
Re: Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, by mechanics(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Fayose is a wicked man, how will he feel if he owns a bank and a governor does the same to him?

1 Like

Re: Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, by Anyad231: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Fayemi that never paid his contractors....wan use this one begin create gbese 4 ekiti state again...but truly how was his first 4years.

1 Like

Re: Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, by notoriousbabe: 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230
Re: Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, by Integrafamoo: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
They were banned when they refused to pay tax. Zenith has been operating since after compliance. Fayose vs efcc case does not involve gtb & ecobank but zenith & access.

1 Like

Re: Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, by youngpresidooo: 1:10am On Dec 10, 2018
Integrafamoo:
They were banned when they refused to pay tax. Zenith has been operating since after compliance. Fayose vs efcc case does not involve gtb & ecobank but zenith & access.
Na you get time to dey answer them. Their hatred for the man has blinded them... I stop commenting cos they will never believe.
they only choose to believe what they see online which are mostly lies. To them Fayose is the worst Governor of Ekiti State, only if they can go to Ekiti and ask an average Ekiti Man if their assertion is true
Re: Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, by Brightest04(m): 1:48am On Dec 10, 2018
sureheaven:
Shld buhari wins next year by God's grace, fayose will be among ex governors to be jailed.

His arrogancy and foolishness was too much. He visits channels TV every two two days talking trash against buhari thinking he will get the VP slot in PDP.

I don't know if his children and wife don't normally caution him.
There's no way you can caution a madman
Re: Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, by ak22(m): 4:35am On Dec 10, 2018
Kenekingisback:
useless embargo...they don settle am grin

For your mind abi?
Re: Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, by ak22(m): 4:39am On Dec 10, 2018
sureheaven:
Shld buhari wins next year by God's grace, fayose will be among ex governors to be jailed.

His arrogancy and foolishness was too much. He visits channels TV every two two days talking trash against buhari thinking he will get the VP slot in PDP.

I don't know if his children and wife don't normally caution him.

I dislike fayose but I don't pray that APC should win 2019 General Election
Re: Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, by sojiboy(m): 6:18am On Dec 10, 2018
Integrafamoo:

Do u 've any sense at all, so Banks that cross across the 36 state and Federal capital territory will not pay tax FOR EKITI ALONE? who did this to you?are they aware at home?

1 Like

Re: Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:39am On Dec 10, 2018
youngpresidooo:

Na you get time to dey answer them. Their hatred for the man has blinded them... I stop commenting cos they will never believe.
they only choose to believe what they see online which are mostly lies. To them Fayose is the worst Governor of Ekiti State, only if they can go to Ekiti and ask an average Ekiti Man if their assertion is true

u these non-Ekiti indegienes sef. Na una dey give us problem. Tell pple to ask an educated Ekiti man and not an average man dat doesn't know the unseen damages dat Fayose has done to the state. What an average man would tell u that Fayose did are the flyover bridge and a modern market in d state capital(major projects). Nothing else

1 Like

Re: Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, by IFELEKE(m): 6:49am On Dec 10, 2018
Fayose wanted some form of personal gratification which some of the banks didn't want to give, he took them up and started digging into their books for default. He asked for evidence of tax remittance even going as far back as 10 years. He eventually sealed them up and one of the banks that didn't default took the government to court. They got a favourable judgement two weeks ago.
As for Fayemi, he is just trying to score cheap political point with it, he never contributed anything, didn't even give some of the banks audience prior to the judicial resolution.

1 Like

Re: Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, by Afamed: 8:13am On Dec 10, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Amazing comment. What is the staff strength of Ekiti State? grin
Keep quiet, stop posting rubbish. Schmuck
Re: Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, by Ayobami7(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2018
Good
Re: Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, by Misslagbaja: 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Jealousy jealousy, ntoooooor gi tongue embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue

grin cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Approve Bill To Create State Police, Security Outfits / FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu / Subsidy On Petrol Falls To N576m Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.