Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Breed Of Dogs Are These? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Breed Of Dogs Are These? (1968 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Breed Of Dogs Are These? by michelism(m): 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
I'm about to buy one of these dogs but I would like to know the truth behind the real breed. The seller assured me that it's a mixed breed of a German shepherd dam and Caucasian sir. Now 8 weeks old!
Please I need comments.
Re: What Breed Of Dogs Are These? by michelism(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Pic 1

Re: What Breed Of Dogs Are These? by michelism(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
Pic 2

Re: What Breed Of Dogs Are These? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ekuke ori nsi

1 Like

Re: What Breed Of Dogs Are These? by SEGLIZ: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
they are bingo, alá bàba lákúnlé.
Re: What Breed Of Dogs Are These? by michelism(m): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
What Bingo ke?
Re: What Breed Of Dogs Are These? by okosodo: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ekita
Re: What Breed Of Dogs Are These? by Aeman(m): 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
michelism:
I'm about to buy one of these dogs but I would like to know the truth behind the real breed. The seller assured me that it's a mixed breed of a German shepherd dam and Caucasian sir. Now 8 weeks old!
Please I need comments.
He is correct you can buy the dog ,it is not an ekuke
Re: What Breed Of Dogs Are These? by toyobillz(m): 1:02am On Dec 10, 2018
michelism:
Please I need comments.
mix breed

I can see a Gsd sha
Re: What Breed Of Dogs Are These? by dabtee: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2018
Lhasa apso male 7mnth available in lagos 09056188427 whtsap
Re: What Breed Of Dogs Are These? by georgepopsii(m): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
From my experience I both parents are not good breeds, I mean the GSD parent is mixed breed the cauc too is mixed so this puppies are just poor breeds of whichever dominant trait they exhibit. Sorry

1 Like

Re: What Breed Of Dogs Are These? by michelism(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2018
Thanks all for your comments, they've all been helpful to me.
Re: What Breed Of Dogs Are These? by michelism(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
georgepopsii:
From my experience I both parents are not good breeds, I mean the GSD parent is mixed breed the cauc too is mixed so this puppies are just poor breeds of whichever dominant trait they exhibit. Sorry

Thanks man!
Exactly what I was told by a vet doctor. I made him bring the puppies, then we proceeded to a nearby pet house close to my house where I already told them that I would bring some puppies for inspection and suggestions. We got there and met the vet doctor who confirmed that the Caucasian Shepherd sir and German Shepherd dam the guy showed on his phone are both not full breed. shocked
Re: What Breed Of Dogs Are These? by Amelia26: 5:56am On Mar 21, 2019
Hi,
he is right it's a mixed breed. they will get more fluffy with time.

https://tgw.onl/digitalocean/ https://tgw.onl/siteground/ https://tgw.onl/ipage/
Re: What Breed Of Dogs Are These? by Bomae: 6:51am On Mar 21, 2019
Join our telegram to learn everything u need to knw abt dogs.

https:///CanineEducation

Overweight and obesity in dogs.
Canine Education health articles.

As a responsible dog owner u should get a weighing scale at home and make sure to check the weight of ur dog regularly. U should endeavour to knw the standard weight of the breed u have so u can tell when its overweight and obese

Owners often incorrectly believe their overweight dogs are at a healthy weight.

The formula for reducing weight in dogs is is to decrease in the calories consumed and an increase in activity.

Obesity is wen dogs who are at least 30% heavier than what their normal weight should be,

Excess weight on dogs worsen their arthritis and slow them down. Have u seen a baby outrun a full grown dog? �. It an have significant financial and medical implications in the event of an emergency or illness as well.

These are some of the health issues that overweight could cause in dogs.

Pancreatitis: Meaning inflammation of the pancreas. this disease often results in decreased energy and appetite, with concurrent vomiting and diarrhea. While pancreatitis can be fairly mild, it can also be much more severe and can be fatal (due to the triggering of a body-wide inflammatory cascade set off by the pancreatic inflammation). We av talked abt this in previous articles. Giving ur dogs too much fat can also cause pancreatitis.

Heat Stroke: because of both the insulating properties of their excess fat and the additional strain such excess weight puts on their joints, overweight and obese dogs are at increased risk of developing this debilitating, expensive, and (often) fatal emergency condition.

Diabetes: This condition typically require life-long management and frequent monitoring at ur vet, but it also carries with it the additional risks of a severe metabolic emergency condition called diabetic ketoacidosis, recurrent urinary tract infections etc

Others: Excessive weight and obesity also predisposes a dog to recurrent skin and urinary tract infections, worsens the pain associated with arthritis and other orthopedic conditions, and increases the likelihood that a dog with a pre-existing respiratory or heart condition will suffer an emergency related to their condition.

How can u tell if ur dog is at his ideal body weight?

U can use a combination of ur dogs weight and individual body condition score (BCS) to determine if ur dog is overweight, underweight, or right. U should look primarily at the waist, ribs, and any fat deposits on the back or near the base of the tail.

Wen u view ur dogs waist from the back his abdomen should tuck up as it approaches the back legs. When viewed from above, there should be a clear delineation between the back half and the front. The waist and the abdomen should not be on same level.

U should be able to feel the ribs easily, without having to press through too thick a layer of fat. If there is excessive fat cover over the ribs, ur dog is overweight.

Ur dogs back should not be perfectly flat, and there shouldn't be a large fat pad along their sides or near the base of their tail.

Weight loss in dogs is typically far easier than losing weight ourselves. This is because we control what they eat. I would give u some tips to help u achieve weight loss in ur dogs.

U av to reduce ur dogs calorie intake and increase his activity level (and his caloric burn).

Treats are typically the single biggest source of excess calories that most overweight dogs consume on a daily basis. U should reduce it and probably reduce the number of times u feed.

Don't feed your pet table scraps

Decrease the quantity of food you are feeding ur dog or, if necessary, change the type of food u are feeding them if they contain too much calories. Feeding a higher protein and lower carbohydrate diet can help with achieving weight loss.

Increase the number of calories ur dog burns each day
Increase ur dogs level of daily exercise - start slow and gradually increase.

u can take them for longer or more frequent walks, or u can throw a ball for them more frequently for them to chase. Just be careful not to do these exercises during the heat of the day on particularly warm or hot days, a such days dogs are at higher risk of developing Heat Stroke. We told u this in previous articles.

U can also take them for swimming which is a great exercise for many dogs, and one that is lower impact on their joints. There are some dogs that do not like water, dont force them.

Join our telegram to learn everything u need to knw abt dogs.

https:///CanineEducation

Telegram link

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Meet The World’s Biggest Snakes (30 Feet Long) / Six Reasons To Start Raising Rabbit At Home. / Look Who Is A Yr Nd Some Months PUMBA!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.