Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Redeployed Corp Member Only - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Redeployed Corp Member Only (40289 Views)

Redeployed Corps Members To Ogun State From Batch B Stream 1 / For Corp Member Only / Cross River Batch B Prospective Corp Member Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by abrahambest(m): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2018
Sheyman95:
Should we go back there to complain?

My state code has changed this morning but no PPA letter.

Lets hope that they update for everyone today or latest wednesday.
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by abrahambest(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2018
Franca04:
For those that redeployed to Lagos is there any hope for November and December allawi?

No one knows, just keep your fingers crossed...
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by Litblogger: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
I submitted my documents (including a request letter) at Lagos State Secretariat last week Tuesday and my state code got changed today, but I when I clicked on "PPA Letter", there is nothing there.
Is this supposed to happen? Aren't they supposed to be updated at the same time?
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by abrahambest(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Litblogger:
I submitted my documents (including a request letter) at Lagos State Secretariat last week Tuesday and my state code got changed today, but I when I clicked on "PPA Letter", there is nothing there.
Is this supposed to happen? Aren't they supposed to be updated at the same time?
Just keep checking. The ppa letter will be available once it's been updated

1 Like

Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by abrahambest(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2018
Guys, please check on your dashboards now. PPA letters are being uploaded as I have printed mine successfully with a new state code..
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by gnext9(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Please I need help.
I applied for relocation and I just checked my dashboard now and I saw approved. Posted to my desired state but was told that I need clearance from my state secretariat before I can print my relocation letter. The problem is , I have travelled from kebbi to Oyo...

The stress, money and journey of going back to Kebbi for the clearance is what I am having problem with.

Please is there any shortcut to this. Must I travel?
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by abrahambest(m): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
gnext9:
Please I need help.
I applied for relocation and I just checked my dashboard now and I saw approved. Posted to my desired state but was told that I need clearance from my state secretariat before I can print my relocation letter. The problem is , I have travelled from kebbi to Oyo...

The stress, money and journey of going back to Kebbi for the clearance is what I am having problem with.

This is quite strange... Who said you need clearance?
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by gnext9(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
abrahambest:

This is quite strange... Who said you need clearance?

Yeah. I found out that cos I have done one month clearance there before coming to Oyo..I never knew it will still work, I would not have done it....
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by gnext9(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
gnext9:

Yeah. I found out that cos I have done one month clearance there before coming to Oyo..I never knew it will still work, I would not have done it....

Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by abrahambest(m): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=gnext9 post=73959463][/quote]

Oh boy!!. I think you should try to put a call across to your LGI there and tell him.
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by sacredlily(f): 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
gnext9:
Please I need help.

Same happened to my younger sister. She relocated to Enugu from Bauchi. She called their NYSC coordinator & he demanded she should come to Bauchi as there is a form she will fill. But my sister pleaded with him that she is sick & cannot be able to travel. He then asked her to send her state code which she did. Within 24 hours she was able to print her relocation letter.
So kindly call ur state coordinator if u hv his number.

3 Likes

Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by gnext9(m): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Thank you so much...will do that tomorrow
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hello house pls had any corps member relocated to Ogun state been able to get Ppa??
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by littleplato(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2018
Johnsonifeoluwa:
Hello house pls had any corps member relocated to Ogun state been able to get Ppa??
. same here. no ppa yet

1 Like

Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by Litblogger: 9:50am On Dec 20, 2018
abrahambest:
Guys, please check on your dashboards now. PPA letters are being uploaded as I have printed mine successfully with a new state code..

My PPA letter is still not available. Waat do I do? Should I go back to the secretariat?
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by abrahambest(m): 10:16am On Dec 20, 2018
Litblogger:

My PPA letter is still not available. Waat do I do? Should I go back to the secretariat?

They are still uploading.. Keep on checking
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by Litblogger: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
abrahambest:

They are still uploading.. Keep on checking
Alright, thank you.

I'm in stream 2 sha. Do you think the delay is because they are uploading for stream 1 first?
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by abrahambest(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
Litblogger:

Alright, thank you.

I'm in stream 2 sha. Do you think the delay is because they are uploading for stream 1 first?

Yes, that's it. Thre are lots of corps members that relocated to Lagos. So just be patient, your turn will come.
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by Xtymaiden: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Please who has any oyo Nysc Official's contact. I submitted a request letter but was given another local government entirely. What can I do please
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by NiceHans: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Pls i want to ask d is it possible to reverse the relocation after doing registration
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by osars: 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
Pls o, I'm in a fixed condition. I redeployed to Lagos and reported on Thursday 20th Dec.. I want to travel home for Xmas n come next year.
What about if my state code changes before next year. Is it safe to come next year n complete d remaining registration?
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by Esegiftedchild(f): 4:46am On Dec 22, 2018
Sheyman95:
Same issue here bro.. Don't even know what to do
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by Eudes(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2018
Please if one is rejected by his/her PPA can the person be reposted to another local government? If it's possible how can it be achieved?
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
Can I apply for remobilization if I went to camp but did not resume to my ppa?
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by abrahambest(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
NiceHans:
Pls i want to ask d is it possible to reverse the relocation after doing registration

No sir, but talk to your LGI..
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by abrahambest(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
NiceHans:
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by abrahambest(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
Eudes:
Please if one is rejected by his/her PPA can the person be reposted to another local government? If it's possible how can it be achieved?
Talk to your LgI about reposting
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by abrahambest(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
osars:
Pls o, I'm in a fixed condition. I redeployed to Lagos and reported on Thursday 20th Dec.. I want to travel home for Xmas n come next year.
What about if my state code changes before next year. Is it safe to come next year n complete d remaining registration?
You can travel. Just keep checking for your state code to change, then also wait for your ppa letter. Once it's available on your dashboard, go to the ppa and get an acceptance letter from them and report at your local government
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by Litblogger: 1:02am On Dec 24, 2018
abrahambest:

You can travel. Just keep checking for your state code to change, then also wait for your ppa letter. Once it's available on your dashboard, go to the ppa and get an acceptance letter from them and report at your local government
Have you been able to report to your local government?
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by abrahambest(m): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2018
Litblogger:

Have you been able to report to your local government?

Yes I have reported..
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by osars: 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
abrahambest:

Thank you very much.

You know on the relocation letter. Corp member has 21 days to report at the state in which he/she is redeployed. D last day according to the 21days on my relocation letter is 29th dec.
I hope if the state code doesn't change before then, it doesn't affect the redeployment.
Re: Redeployed Corp Member Only by excel11(f): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
I have printed my ppa letter ooh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School / NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps / NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.