Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

I Don’t Have Any Candidate – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Have Any Candidate – Obasanjo (231 Views)

I Have National Agenda Not Special Candidate – Obasanjo / Ogun 2019 : Isiaka Is My Guber Candidate. Obasanjo Tells Amosun / 2019: I Have No Preferred Presidential Candidate – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Have Any Candidate – Obasanjo by AdexUpdates: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has, contrary to the impression that he is supporting Atiku Abubakar presidential bid, claimed that he has no anointed candidate as the 2019 general election approaches.
Obasanjo, while interacting with his kinsmen of Owu ancestry, on Saturday at the 27th annual Owu National Convention held in Iwo, Osun State, admonished Nigerian to vote for credible candidate who will serve their interest.
The former president did not mention his former vice president as his favourite candidate as he did on October 11, when he said he had forgiven his former deputy and now whitewashed him as the successor to President Muhammadu Buhari.
Obasanjo, who, asserted that only credible leadership would promote good governance, urged Nigerians to vote wisely.
The Chairman of the Supreme Council of Owu Obas, Oba Hammed Oyelude, said Owu being the largest Yoruba speaking ethnic group in the South West.......................

Read more at: http://www.adexupdates.com.ng/2018/12/i-dont-have-any-candidate-obasanjo.html

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Will Win 2023 Elections- Ngige / President Buhari Participates At The African Youth Against Corruption Summit / Group Gives Federal Government Seven-day Ulltimatum To Unfreeze Obi’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.