Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor (39326 Views)

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / Akpabio: I Only Endorsed Him, If He Fails I Am Not Responsible - Ali Ndume / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by samstels: 5:13am On Dec 10, 2018
nairalaila:
Godswill Akpabio, the former governor of Akwa Ibom State who addressed an assembly to flag-off his senatorial election campaign and inauguration of Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District APC Campaign Council at Ukana, his country home in Essien Udim Local Government Area of the State on Sunday, stated that he brought Emmanuel Udom from Lagos and installed him as Governor of the state. 

Akpabio further disclosed that Emmanuel Udom never had a membership card of any political party neither had he contested for any election on his own, before he (Akpabio) picked him up from Lagos and made him Governor.

Daily Post reported that the former Senate Minority Leader who said the All Progressives Congress, APC, would record landslide victory in the general elections in the State, added; 

“I was shocked that Emmanuel whom I brought from Lagos and installed as a Governor even though he was not a member of the party on whose platform he stood election and become Governor, could call a world press conference to insult me.

He said, ‘’the electorate in the state would reciprocate the kind gesture of Mr. President Buhari by voting massively for him and all candidates of the APC in the state.’’

Akpabio who took a swipe at Governor Emmanuel over what he described as hypocritical campaign slogan tagged “only God”, said God cannot be mocked, noting that;

“Only God could have made it possible to make someone who was never a party member to become a governor.

“Only God could have made somebody who has never had a party card or know what is called ward to become a governor.

“Only God could have made someone who could not have stood election on his own even as a Councilor and win to be brought from somewhere and made Governor.

”Only God could have made a man who has never helped anyone to become anything to become governor.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-brought-emmanuel-udom-from-lagos-and-installed-him-as-governor-akpabio/

Never knew that this Akpabio of a guy is this empty ..Sounds more like an slowpoke
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by cardoctor(m): 5:42am On Dec 10, 2018
jerryunit48:
Then you are guilty too , how do you install a governor?

No mind am. After installing someone who doesn't know the meaning of ward. What do u expect?
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by garrifineboy: 5:47am On Dec 10, 2018
You brought Governor Udom Emmanuel,,, just as Attah brought you, sorry sir but you are a betrayal Udom is working
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by toprealman: 5:47am On Dec 10, 2018
We have the details you power drunk tossers
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Judybash93(m): 6:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Dreadful:
And some idiots are saying we should vote again in Nigeria?
You all must be mad!

Bros, easy abeg!!
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Laredojohn(m): 6:08am On Dec 10, 2018
Hmm see him talking like God, you installed him as Governor, does that mean he must worship you, this is the worst statement he should have thought of ever making, this will definitely lead to his fall, those we know install candidates sef who have been doing it for long never goofed like this.
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by persius555(m): 6:10am On Dec 10, 2018
See the way Nigerian politicians are installing human being as if they are installing software.

Fear Nigerian politician
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by authenticman(m): 6:31am On Dec 10, 2018
Sir you may as well disclose, the terms on which he was installed as governor cos we know the typical nigerian politicians. Can we now conclude that you're part of the forces that's keeping our nation backwards? To even think you have the shame to voice this
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Samnavy: 6:36am On Dec 10, 2018
That one na story for the god
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by gare(f): 6:41am On Dec 10, 2018
Akpabio why are you wailing, are you not fighting war again, you have not seen anything, what did you do to Attah ? You did even worse, have you forgotten were they brought you from Udom we know as a high banking official you where you before you became a commissioner under Attah.

Just look at your mouth you installed him or he was voted for mind you , you are not fighting Udom you are fighting the people of Akwa ibom so the earlier you know that the better for you every of your plot will be resisted, Power belongs to God not you, you think you can act God , 2019 will teach you a big lesson
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by whiteeyes: 6:41am On Dec 10, 2018
abeggii, let us hear word! installer abi instalee ni, park one side make wee see road jare.
Judas!!!
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by akpanbaba: 6:51am On Dec 10, 2018
This is time for confession.
Akwaibomites should think about those who died during 2015 election
They should think about 1.4 billion traced to the account of NBA president mainly because of 2015 governorship election
Akwa Ibomites are shouting Divine Mandate as if God has anything to do this wickedness.Akpabio was God then and nobody was able to tame him as long as the atrocities were done to favour PDP.
Akwa Ibom I hail ooooo. Una no see anything yet because the evil that men do will surely live after them.Waiting for comments from Uwem Ita Etuk,Idongesit Nkanga and Paul Ekpo and those so- called Christians in Akwa Ibom who worship money than God especially Bishop Cletus Bassey .
I wonder why people do evil and still believe God is with them.
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by icankel: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2018
But seriously, this man called Akpabio of a man no de shame, how could u b telling ur audience u installed a state Governor. Meaning people's vote never count, may God help us
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by nelcliff(m): 7:13am On Dec 10, 2018
senatordave1:

No sir,attah never backed akpabio.he wanted to install his in-law.akpabio emerged from protest votes.akpabio installed udom despite akwa ibomites wanting umanah.you can see that elections are not held in the ss but rigged.that is why buhari will win atiku

Oga oooo.. Are you a paid agent?

Attah brought Akpabio from Lagos to Akwa Ibom and make him a Commissioner.
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by ikwikwi: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2018
How can you install someone to the detriment of your state. This is a big lesson for people who block democratic course for preferred candidate. Politicians allow the people's will to prevail. Lesson number one....
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by ikwikwi: 7:18am On Dec 10, 2018
This is a lesson to all political God father's who thrives on preferred candidate. Allow the democratic process to work please just
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by YoungLionken(m): 7:33am On Dec 10, 2018
jerryunit48:
He was just trying to brag
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by YoungLionken(m): 7:33am On Dec 10, 2018
Nigerian politicians and pride
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Kaybis2: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=senatordave1 post=73701900]
No sir,attah never backed akpabio.he wanted to install his in-law.akpabio emerged from protest votes.akpabio installed udom despite akwa ibomites wanting umanah.you can see that elections are not held in the ss but rigged.that is why buhari will win atiku[/quo

Whether Attah supported Akpabio for governor is immaterial. Who made Akpabio commissioner? Where did Akpabio arrive from to be made a commissioner for 6 years? Between Akpabio and udom who was already made before being exposed to politics?
Lessons of life. Don't bite the hands that feed you. there is always a payback time all evil done.

Akpabio humiliated and insulted Attah throughout the 8 years he was governor. The same Attah that made him what he was. It is on record the Akpabio arrived uyo by night bus, Udoma Ekarika took him to Franfik boutique and bought him a suit to make him look presentable.
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by stchinedu: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2018
jerryunit48:

You installed?

You just insulated the integrity of the good people of Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2018
grin

Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2018
We told them to stop voting. ... They said civil disobedience is not the right call...that we should install our own people..that IPOB should form a political party... Same thing they said upon which APGA WAS FORMED tell me what is happening in APGA TODAY... Its clear your votes is a mere distractions for international observers... They install who they want not who you want... They have consciously/unconsciously made boost of that every time but OFCOURSE AS A BLACK AFRICAN YOUR BRAINS LACK CAPABLITIES OF REASONING
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by horlique(m): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2018
The same way attah brought you from no where
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2018
So Akwa Ibom people don't have a say. Never knew Akpabio is like this.
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by brainbox80: 8:26am On Dec 10, 2018
Look at a trash coming out of a political leader's mouth; that "you brought someone from Lagos and installed him as a governor ... " undemanding the will of the people. 'Absolute godfatherism that is now gone wrong, this is purely for your own selfish interest'. This is why our political system is in a total shambles. Indeed the thunder ⚡ that will scatter our politicians is still at the gym now.
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Genilufoye: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2018
Installed him

Udom be app??
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Bestbeelieve: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Dreadful:
And some idiots are saying we should vote again in Nigeria?
You all must be mad!
If he actually said that he should be arrested immediately!!! Can we see clearly that we run a selection and not a democracy?? From North South East West South South There is something totally wrong with the contraption called Nigeria and the so called constitution drafted by soldiers!! We are in big trouble and will continue to retrogress.....Progress being impossible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by selfmadeboss: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2018
SO GOVS ARE BENING INSTALLED LIKE ANDRIOD APPS . NO BE PEOPLE DEY VOTE THEM IN AGAIN shocked
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Princeton92(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2018
To cover up all your deeds N loots... You'll still expose yourself if you keep on talking
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by odaniel1(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2018
I don't blame him. it is the illiteracy of the majority of the people in SS that allows for unnecessary rigging that i blame. In a sane society, having shot himself in the foot by affirming his King-making status, he would never hold any political post again..
Re: Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor by Artistree: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
jerryunit48:
He first of all downloaded him from Lagos, installed him as candidate and opened government house for him to start operating.
I think that's what he did...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" / Nigerian Engineers Repair The Damaged Section Of The Abuja-Kaduna Rail Track / Biography & Profile: Moji Christianah Adeyeye - NAFDAC DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.