Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,477 members, 7,865,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! (4517 Views)

Omotola At The Queen Of England's 90th Birthday Celebration / Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA / Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by AloyEmeka8: 2:35am On Aug 06, 2010
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by shilling(f): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2010
Nakele:

OMG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WHAT ON EARTH WAS OMOSEXY THINKING PUTING ON THAT OLD SCHOOL OUTFIT?? COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES,,,,,,,,,,,,, U COULD HAVE DONE BETTER.
GENE, GENE MY GAL U STOLE THE SHOW,,,,,,,,,,,,U KNOW HOW TO STRUT YOUR STUFF,,,,,,,,,,,,,U GO GAL, NICE DRESS BUT THE WIG, IS A NO NO
Definitely old school, and prom-ish like someone said!! So not red carpet!!

Genevieve!! Love the dress, bad hair choice!!
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by semid4lyfe(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2010
I didn't see Dbanj @ the premiere. . .wetin happen?
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by blank(f): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2010
Dbanj n Genny are not dating so why should he be there?
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by ceasyc(f): 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2010
tola n genny = hair n dress n makeup = na wa oh shocked shocked grin
but nice blue dress worn by Chineze Anyaene d director n producer of ije = looking good
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by jibsyola(f): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2010
They all look nice!
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by namfav(m): 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2010
Omotola looks like a tranny, WTF happened to her jaw, plastic surgery? Genevieve looks like a Roman goddess. . .

don't insult the romans by comparing that human eater to them
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2010
namfav:

don't insult the romans by comparing that human eater to them
I guess you ran out of mean words tongue
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by namfav(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2010
I guess you ran out of mean words tongue

it was not mean, it was a historical fact
Re: Spotted: Genny And Omotola At The Lagos Premier Of Ije! by OlaRay4(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2010
Oh common its a red carpet event, she is not going on a date!!!! atleast Genny could have hired a fashionist or someone to tell her before she stepped out of the house! that what she's wearing is a no no!!!!!!

Atleast she looked better in London during her last Premier thou who ever caked her face should be shot!!! it makes her look like she was in her 40's

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Duncan Mighty's Mother / Funny Video: Malarious Skit Feat. Comedian AY | DOWNLOAD / Gay Wedding:elton John Weds His 'manfriend' David Furnish Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.