Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) (50411 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) / 9-Year-Old Girl Bleeds From Private Part After Being Raped In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by Corporateguy: 9:49am On Dec 10, 2018
why
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2018
I am heartbroken ! cry cry cry
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by PecLauren: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2018
I just know that the people involved in the rape will not make heaven...
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by LastDays777: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2018
This made me really sad and angry at the same time.

Why are people this evil?
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by don4real18(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2018
CHoccolaTE:
I hope the foolish boys going around on Nairaland calling women thrash can see what their fellow men are capable of doing?
You men are majority of rapists that do evil things like this and you still have mouth to bash women.

Look at the plenty blood that girl lost, I hope she survived with her internal organs intact.
Will you shut up! You should be referring to your father and brothers.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by Edgarated(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2018
This is becoming too much in this country,
Death sentence should now be the penalty o...
Sorry to the poor innocent girl child.

============

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2018
This rivers state self....people don tire....why so much evil coming out from a land that is said to be so much blessed.....and funny enough this rivers state act as if they own nigeria....May God punish all evil men in Rivers state, Amen!
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by nanakgh(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2018
Honestly nothing would persuade me or any if my family to live in Nigeria. Crime exists everywhere but you guys seem to enjoy it
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by habymi: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2018
the h@ of man is desperately wicked
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by Jessica57(f): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2018
This is sooo pathetic
What is this world turning into....., o lord have mercy on ur children
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2018
CHoccolaTE:
I hope the foolish boys going around on Nairaland calling women thrash can see what their fellow men are capable of doing?
You men are majority of rapists that do evil things like this and you still have mouth to bash women.

Look at the plenty blood that girl lost, I hope she survived with her internal organs intact.
What's that nonsense on your profile? remove it before I ban you for 2 months.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by CHoccolaTE: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2018
don4real18:

Will you shut up! You should be referring to your father and brothers.

Its like you have serious problems understanding simple English

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2018
The whole of that community should storm the streets and police stations to move them into action. The iimbecile negro animal should be caught and dealt with mercilessly.

You don't need NGO for this. The whole community is enough. But they can't add 2+2 to do the needful. Dumb and wicked community. All of them are animals.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by thedondada(m): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2018
If the comms ity knows who did it why wait for NGO.

Also why is the girl on the floor and paparazzi be snapping. Why isn't she in the hospital.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by Dresmith10(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2018
Gosh so bad
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by Lomprico2: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2018
hahahahahaha:
So a professional photographer came and took a shot of her?

Yes, for evidence!

Ode!
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2018
Chaii
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by Happyfela(m): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2018
Mind Bleep,this is all Shades of Horrible
The Rapists deserves nothing less than the Death Penalty
Felt a shiver down my Spine seeing this Pic,wetin happen now...chai
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by Masama: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2018
hahahahahaha:
For evidence o, before someone pays the corrupt police to die the matter
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by Crystalline(f): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
For once, i support graphic pictures being released. I pray these terrible pix would touch some powerful with influence the way they have touched me.

This is one of the most gruesome pictures i have ever seen....the one that has almost driven me to tears.

I am so angry if i saw the perpetrator(s) i can kill without hesitation.

These pictures should be shown to the jury/judge if the culprits are caught for maximum sentence.

May the rest of their miserable lives be pathetic and full of pain.

How can any human being do this ? Why ?

I feel exactly the same way...almost driven to tears. this is so unfair
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2018
Nnamdi KANU viral disease has infected almost every sane adult in that geopolitical zone. Ho Lord shower our neighbors with love and compassion for mankind & animals, for I heard they also rape dogs after drinking erujeje With ogogoro.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2018
Why are some people just wicked embarassed

Oh my God cry
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by jman77(m): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2018
hahahahahaha:
CLARENCE SHOT IT!
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2018
I am noticing a disgusting and ugly trend of child rape and child prostitution among southerners.

These iidiots had better be caught and disgraced before they join forces with yahoo ritualists and become boko haram of the south.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2018
despite multiple exposures, this vice continues to happen, what do the victims get? negative publicity and trauma, we need to stop this vice, women should stop covering up the he goats called husbands, sons, brothers, uncles and others who commit these crimes.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by nothingspoil70: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2018
IGBO AMAKA na dem dem Igbos
From drugs to rape
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by Agugbadin: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2018
TheGreenLand:
The most dangerous state in the country.....
I totally agree with you, followed by Delta state
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by Agugbadin: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2018
The women lawyers should please take up this case and ensure that they get justice for the victim
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2018
My heart bleeds......

May the perpetrator(s) reap the rewards of their evil deeds.

May he seek help and never find.

May he be drowned in the abyss of perpetual misery.

May he come face to face with the hangman.

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2018
Silly people everywhere
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos) by OlieEvan(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2018
Just Imagining now that I can get hold of the Perpetrators.
I will put at least 5 balls in the head, Chop Off the Head, Burn the Head, Give Firing Squard, Hang them again and Again. What Am I even Saying?

This Thing Don Pain Skata.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Came For Christmas Assassinated In Aguata, Anambra (Obituary) / Onubi, Retired Navy Admiral's Daughter, Driver Killed By Kidnappers In Kogi / Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.