Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Billionaire Show Up For DJ Cuppy Cactus On The Roof - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Show Up For DJ Cuppy Cactus On The Roof (610 Views)

Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness / Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy / Celebrities Steps Out In Style For Dj Xclusive All White Party (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Show Up For DJ Cuppy Cactus On The Roof by Samgist(m): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Happy to join CUPPY as she thrilled her A-list guests at CACTUS ON THE ROOF this evening... As always, she made us proud...

Gist from
http://samgist.com/billionaire-show-up-for-dj-cuppy-cactus-on-the-roof/

Re: Billionaire Show Up For DJ Cuppy Cactus On The Roof by ArcFresky(m): 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
No matter how we Yab this girl or proclaim she has bad song.... shes made, she just doing what she enjoys... lets encourage her instead of putting her down.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Show Up For DJ Cuppy Cactus On The Roof by Jayslicky: 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
ArcFresky:
No matter how we Yab this girl or proclaim she has bad song.... shes made, she just doing what she enjoys... lets encourage her instead of putting her down.
You get sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Show Up For DJ Cuppy Cactus On The Roof by itspzpics(m): 4:10am On Dec 10, 2018
Before nko...her father influence

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[watch Video] Peruzzi Confirm His Alleged After Sex Video, Tongues Out To Haters / Some Women Almost Stop My Performance Because I Didn't Pay Homage - Jaywon / Regina Daniels Almost Ended Her Life & Career After This Happened...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.